[Spoilers] Rant and Rave without Reprecussions - Season 6 Edition

Ran

18 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

I think she was talking about the last episode ever, last season. :)

LOL, then it fits......:P

or it could also be called Finale Part I and Finale part II

(like Smallville's)

except for the fact that SV had to invent 217 original  titles.....

Well, if the episode is good then the titles are not as important. I liked last episode. I hope the  titles plots don't match with the bad titles and Dorne, Carol&Larry, Tyrion and his friends stay calm..... let's have a little faith :unsure::ph34r::huh::mellow:

And I want to get rid of that trailer scene with Cersei eating Larry's ear the sooner the better.

It will be worse to watch than being in an exam with your period.

It's not about the title themselves as much as what it says about their creative process.

It's clear that they just can't be bothered any more to spend the bare minimum time necessary on coming up with a title. Which reflect on their overall lack of effort on everything else. The sloppiness and lack of attention to detail in the writing is all over the place, everything plot point goes to the lazy and cliched path of least resistance and cheap "aren't you shocked" twists, the hamfisted and often anachronistic dialogue that is often recycled and goes to the same well for humor time and again. It all stems from a "whatever, this is good enough" attitude.  There is not an effort to make the best show they can possibly make. There is just a "let's push it out the door" mentality.

1 minute ago, The Scabbard Of the Morning said:

It's not about the title themselves as much as what it says about their creative process.

True, lazy titles would be minor nitpicks if the rest of the show weren't so disappointing. We'd probably all love to have a better adaptation even if it came with titles like, "part one, "part two," etc.

12 minutes ago, Liver and Onions said:

True, lazy titles would be minor nitpicks if the rest of the show weren't so disappointing. We'd probably all love to have a better adaptation even if it came with titles like, "part one, "part two," etc.

Or Episode 1, Episode 2, The rest of the episodes.

Book Theon is currently (as of the TWOW chapter) hanging from a wall under Stannis' control, still wishing for death to relieve him from his pain, still terrified of Ramsey, a broken, shattered piece of a piece of a shell.

Show Theon is currently running a long boat.

oh well

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 9:53 AM, Mister Stoneheart said:

I don't get it.  Bran's cave had a normal cave entrance before.  Now suddenly it has a back door?  What cave has an actual backdoor?  Is this Elder Scrolls Online?

Preposterous!

Clearly the CotF are Hobbits, jees!

Just trying to parse the Euron introduction

1. He comes in

2. Criticizes Theon-ok

3. No cock joke-ugh

4. Yara accuses him of killing Balon

5. He admits it-Kingslaying and kinslaying-argh

6. Says Balon led "us" into 2 wars-now everyone there KNOWS that Euron was gone from at least the Wot5K

7. Criticizes Balon's lack of success-Were the IB really that badly beaten?  Nothing really justifiable in that (in show) except the loss of Moat Kaitlyn

8. Ok so there is apparently some wide spread displeasure at Balon's leadership, apparently?

9. Theon points out that Euron was not around

10. Noone cares?  why not?

11. Will building Big Fleet

12. Talks about Dany-says he is going to BUILD the fleet

13. Ok Euron offers something unique-an alliance with Dany and her Dragons-ok, fair enough that seems that it could be a good selling point

14. Paid Iron Price for the throne-ok fair enough

BUT (and of course the above is nonsensical to get the IB to follow him-ie are you tired of war or not?)

while being crowned he LOSES his ships?

Wouldn't someone point out that that is a poor start at being this great king?

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 11:45 AM, Ruhail said:

and keep in mind her sword is part ICE

BTW DanDy should STFU with statements that GRRM told them plot points. I mean seriously, just don't.  I gave up on watching their Inside the Crapisodes cause my mood meds can't handle the rage emotions.  But this shit REALLY has to stop.  If for no other reason it is CLASSLESS as fuck to do.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 3:25 AM, Asma Ben Hamouda said:

Thank you for suggestion, yes, it is off-topic and I'm sorry  

No problem, feel free to come back any time.

Oh God! Someone mentioned Monty Python and Brienne!

I WANT a minstrel to follow Ser Brienne ala Brave Ser Robin!

Oh please!!!

Oh Brave Ser Brienne watched for the candle

Watched and watched for the candle

For days and nights she sat and watched

Then ran away before the candle was lit

To kill the Evil King Stannis

Oh Bravely did she just walk away

From watching for the candle

Oh Bravely she did kill the King

She cut and chopped and slashed and ripped

And mangled and decapitated and dismembered

The defenseless king, hurt and sitting there

Oh Yes honorable Brave Ser Brienne

She did cut the unarmed man down

So Bravely did she knock off his head

The Evil King had no weapon

So Brave Ser Brienne did kill him good

But Brave Ser Brienne still fulfilled her mission

To protect the weak and meek and helpless and defenseless

Damsel that is Sansa

From the evil Supermen from Ser Ramsey

She made the dogs disappear

With her magical pod

Oh yes she did kill the guys and pledged herself

to Poor, victim, sad and weak Sansa

Oh yes she did she did indeed

She pledged to give good council

And bravely did she not tell lame,

Bruised, scaredy cat Sansa 

Of how she killed her sister's man

Oh Yes Ser Honorable Brave Brienne

Did lie and deceit and evade and distort and falsify and misrepresent

Oh yes Truthful Ser Brienne did so Truthfully tell a lie

OH GOD I NEED A MINSTRAL TO FOLLOW BRIENNE

12 hours ago, The Knight in Motley said:

I have to agree, while I think that Arya will leave the FM in some capacity in the books, in the show it feels very much like they are making the waif out to be a villain for the sole purpose of it being justifiable for Arya to kill her.  Same with killing the person who hired the assassin instead of the target.  I guess they will have to reveal that Jaquen has always been a series of different, cock-warted FM in order to justify her totally leaving the FM and heading for Westeros.

I think Jaquen is guilty of false advertising in the show because he plainly tells Arya that she can go after the people on her list if she comes with him to Braavos to learn the Assassin secrets he showed himself capable of at Harrenhall. However it's only after  Arya gets to the House of Black and white that Arya learns she must become no one and forget her past life and grudges. Imo view that's grounds for Arya opting out because Jaquen decieved Arya to get her there!

Archived