[Spoilers] Rant and Rave without Reprecussions - Season 6 Edition

Ran

6 minutes ago, SuperMario said:

What do you have for us?

Spoiler

Cersei will burn everything and Margaery, Loras, HS and everyone in there will die in the process. 
Tommen sees the scene and he jumps out the window.
Cersei doesn't know Tommen has killed himself. We will see the consequences next year.
Pycelle gets stabbed by the little birds because he discovers that they found the wildfire depot under the Sept.
Olenna, Varys and Ellaria make a strategic alliance against KL and the Lannister.
The wall will not fall down
After the battle of WF ravens are sent out and all houses of the north called to WF for a reunion. Surprisingly, the Snow bastard gets chosen as KotN after Lyanna Mormont speaks up and convinces the other lords. 
Sansa is not amused, but we won't know yet if she has a plan B and stay in uncertainty about her true nature until next season.
ToJ will happen as leaked: We see (but don't hear) Lyanna whisper sth to Ned, we see a boy and then Jon Snow. No words about his father though. 
Jon will not do anything about Melisandre after hearing Davos' accusations and warnings

After some doubtful thoughts, Daenerys finally leaves with her troops and allies towards Westeros
Arya will target Walder when they are alone, so she will wear the face of one of his young lovers to achieve this. So no pies, no mass poisoning, no RW 2.0.

Just now, OldGimletEye said:

I wouldn't think a Boss Ass Individual would sit there like some kind of wall flower and be afraid to speak their mind.

Exactly! Her behavior is anything buit Boss Ass Individual, but a petty, insecure brat, and her smirk afterwards makes her even more petty. In my country and language we have an expression of that type of behavior - sliep, sliep, boeleke. The equivalent of one child to another rubbing their index on the other and singing "na-na-na-na-nah-na-nah" and sticking their tongue out.

5 minutes ago, The Scabbard Of the Morning said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Cersei will burn everything and Margaery, Loras, HS and everyone in there will die in the process. 
Cersei doesn't know Tommen has killed himself. We will see the consequences next year.
Pycelle gets stabbed by the little birds because he discovers that they found the wildfire depot under the Sept.
Olenna, Varys and Ellaria make a strategic alliance against KL and the Lannister.
After the battle of WF ravens are sent out and all houses of the north called to WF for a reunion. Surprisingly, the Snow bastard gets chosen as KotN after Lyanna Mormont speaks up and convinces the other lords. 
Sansa is not amused, but we won't know yet if she has a plan B and stay in uncertainty about her true nature until next season.
ToJ will happen as leaked: We see (but don't hear) Lyanna whisper sth to Ned, we see a boy and then Jon Snow. No words about his father though. 
Jon will not do anything about Melisandre after hearing Davos' accusations and warnings

After some doubtful thoughts, Daenerys finally leaves with her troops and allies towards Westeros
Arya will target Walder when they are alone, so she will wear the face of one of his young lovers to achieve this. So no pies, no mass poisoning, no RW 2.0.

Hahaha. I can't wait for the Sandra scenes just to see how off-the-wall they are.

5 minutes ago, The Scabbard Of the Morning said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So everything stupid will happen. Also boring, except for the beautiful visuals.

And they brought back the Walder Frey actor just to kill him, too. 

And Jonathan Pryce will get cersei-fried. Another great actor given little to do. At least he got more than two episodes and a lot of boring, meaningless monologues. 

4 minutes ago, TepidHands said:

And they brought back the Walder Frey actor just to kill him, too. 

And Jonathan Pryce will get cersei-fried. Another great actor given little to do. At least he got more than two episodes and a lot of boring, meaningless monologues. 

I ignored mostly the HS scenes but the one I saw ... I have no idea what he said but I just liked to hear him speak.

17 hours ago, Le Cygne said:

This picture is too good for words... The Hound with a hound...

Maybe he hangs some Freys for Arya's frey pies in the finale.

OMG!!!   My day is made.  YES, I'm really this far back, and of course, will never catch up.

This may be my fav pic of Rory EVER!!!  

Eh, we already know the Boss.Ass.Individual, who goes by many aliases including Sandra Bolton, Fansa, Darth Sansa, has some type of multiple personality disorder that causes her to veer from random extreme to random extreme and to commit multiple self destructive acts while opining that no one can protect her.  LOL.

41 minutes ago, The Scabbard Of the Morning said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That doesn't sound complete at all. 

14 hours ago, teej6 said:

D&D are such bad writers that they can't even be consistent within an episode. Sansa rode off before Ramsey mentioned that he hadn't fed his dogs for 7 days but somehow she knew this fact when she sets his dogs on him. I suppose show apologists will say that Jon revealed this information to her offscreen. Can you imagine that conversation? Jon: Sansa by the way, Ramsey hasn't fed his dogs for 7 days so that they can have a proper meal when they have us for dinner. 

My biggest complaint about Ramsey's dogs is.........even IF Lady DarkSandra felt it necessary to feed Ramsey to the dogs, am I the only one who thinks the next order given should have been:  Ok, archers.........FIRE!!  Those dogs are still dangerous to anyone there, I would think.  I know, I'm asking the show to make sense, I should know better, right?

2 minutes ago, El Hoopus said:

Not "outlawing", but making it "punishable by death". Why should it have been legal? KL wouldn't tolerate unnatural swordfighting - unlike those perverts down South.

Your use of the term pervert is offensive in its connotation, please refrain from using it.

I gotta agree about Jonathan Pryce's voice. I have adored him in everything I've seen him in (particularly crushed on him in "Something Wicked This Way Comes" and "Brazil") and was kind of excited when I'd heard he'd been cast. But again, a good actor undone by unfocused direction and really bad dialog (or in his character's case, monologue). 

6 hours ago, The Fattest Leech said:

That is JUST EXACTLY 100% how I feel at this point, as well. 

Hurry up and get it over with! Just let the Others win and march their icy spiders all over everyone while the Red Rahloo cackles off to the side. And then I want a turnip storm to drown away the last remaining book plots. 

"The night is dark, and full of turnips." (See, just like the book) 

YES!!!  That is a terrific way to end the show.  

The bolded reminds me that I want to have a moment of silence for those friends of Jon, as well as good, decent NW, that are missing for some stupid reason........Grenn, who bravely took Donal Noye's duty and fate and Pyp, that character that never really was on the show.   By the Old Gods and The New........there is no way in hell that ShowPyp had one good joke lingering in his soul.  YUP.........bring on the White Walker Oblivion, may the dragons freeze and their remains shatter into the winds, along with all the horrible characters the D's have given us.

Besides, there must be JUSTICE for JAIME and Hildy's missing turnips!!  :tantrum:

ETA:  Yes, I'm pulling posts from a few pages back, not a few months, hope that's ok.  :P

Looking forward to the annual Carol awards... It's a tradition!

My "best teleportation" vote would go to the sand boobs. Oh hey, how about "most socially acceptable kinslaying scene"? There were so many. Most blatant retcon? Lamest cock joke? Most authentic vulgarism? (finger up ..., fu...ing tits off) Most touching twincest scene? Most saintly Tyrion moment? Best mansplaining? Most... creative characterization? (OK, that's Sandra)

Archived