Looking for a specific Sansa screen print

This is so vague it may not help, but I saw a Sansa screen print awhile back, years ago, that I should have pulled the trigger on and didn't. Now I am trying to track it down. All I can remember about it is that I think she was kneeling down by a weirwood in it and the coloring was really cool. That's literally all I can remember. If anyone has any idea what I am talking about, could you please post an image of it, or the artist's name? I think I saw it about the time the first Rhys Cooper Call the Banners set came out, and I bought those instead. ANY info will be helpful, even if it is just a random Sansa screen print unlike what I described. I'll find it somehow.

Google is worthless, the only thing that comes up when I try to search it, no matter what search terms I use, are articles about the outrage of the Ramsay/Sansa rape scene.

• 1 month later...

Would love to help, screenprints are one of my hobbies.  Any additional information could be useful.  You said around the time of Cooper's Banners.  Was that the first wave, or a later one?  What exactly is meant by illustrate style also?

Archived