HBO-Teaser / Fight Jorah vs. ?

1 hour ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

No, you can see he is fighting a Dothraki.

Agreed. I feel that it's almost inevitable that Jorah and Daario will be captured - going into Vaes Dothrak seems to be almost suicide. Obviously Jorah knows Dothraki law, and he knows they cannot be killed while there. 

So that kind of just leaves Dany saving them, rather than the other way around. 

1 hour ago, TheAzorAhai said:

Agreed. I feel that it's almost inevitable that Jorah and Daario will be captured - going into Vaes Dothrak seems to be almost suicide. Obviously Jorah knows Dothraki law, and he knows they cannot be killed while there. 

So that kind of just leaves Dany saving them, rather than the other way around. 

They can be killed while there. They just cannot carry weapons or shed blood while there. Dany's brother was killed there with his molten gold crown, wasn't he?

28 minutes ago, Travis said:

They can be killed while there. They just cannot carry weapons or shed blood while there. Dany's brother was killed there with his molten gold crown, wasn't he?

Touché. I must have been thinking of the bloodshed aspect! Good call - my mistake. Regardless, I still stand by the idea that they'll be captured haha

3 hours ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

No, you can see he is fighting a Dothraki.

Okay you got good eyes i was watching the second maybe twenty times.

27 minutes ago, Travis said:

What do they expect? The usual development in a 200.000 Dothrakicity would involve Daario and Jorah getting (at least) enslaved if not killed. Seems like a crude plan to me.

I can see them have it be Dany who has to rescue them. I mean just think of the flack HBO would get if they made they made it the ole knight rescuing the damsel in distress. This season's theme seems to be strong women.

9 minutes ago, Bran Snow said:

I can see them have it be Dany who has to rescue them. I mean just think of the flack HBO would get if they made they made it the ole knight rescuing the damsel in distress. This season's theme seems to be strong women.

totally agree, it would seem a bit trite too. The whole damsel in distress thing, in this case, would be pretty lame. I mean, she's said her full title every chance she can get so far this season, as if to remind us how bad ass she is. If she needs to be rescued it sure would make her look a little arrogant and silly. I think she's finally going to actually BE the "mother of dragons" instead of their gaoler, and that yeah, she will be the one to rescue the boys, and rise to her potential (although I honestly think one of them will die and not of greyscale lol).

5 hours ago, Travis said:

Does ten thousand Dothraki dead by dragonfire count as bloodshed?

16 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Any information about how horses react to Dragons? Horses panic at the sight of Direwolves so i wonder how they would fare with Dragons? I'm speaking of just the Dragon itself without any fire involved.

ooooh by the way, slightly off topic but just having thoughts now of a massive Direwolf pack taking down the entire Khalasar in season 7... Horses are their natural prey! Nice eh? :)

14 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Consider Viserys' golden crown didn't count, I suppose not?

But those rules have always been a bit vague.

3 hours ago, Jan Snieg said:

No, you can defenitely see he is fighting Daario and it seems like hes getting beat up.

at 0.25 speed you can see its a guy wearing a leather vest with bear arms. You can't see a face, so unless Daario changed his outfit, its a Dothraki guy. You are right about it looking like he is getting beat up which leads creed to my previous idea that it will be Dany (a la Drogon) that rescues them.

Slowing the video doesnt do much really. I've stopped the video multiple times and I'm like 100% sure it's Daario. You can see his hair, his outfit, even his face for a while. Lets just wait till next episode. However, I'm wondering why weapons arent involved. I dont think its because they are in Vaes Dothrak. I would rather say its just a minor quarrel between two Danys lovers, some sick detail that show runners like to add so much.

Archived