Which houses would be Dany's allies in Westeros?

blckp

None. Daenerys wasted every chance to go to westeros because she wanted to stay in stoopid meeren. At this point every house have already taken side in conflict, either for stannis, tommen or aegon.

Tyrells are already supporting tommen, tullys are exiled and martells will blame dany for quentyn death.

Other powerful lords like Hightowers, Tarlys and Rowans will probably declare for Aegon in order to depose tyrells. Mr Randyll is surely angry that mace gave brightwater keep to garlan instead to him, as his wife is oldest daughter of alester florent and Hightowers gave shelter to alekyne florent what means that they are probably planning something.

Lord Paxter is right. I see most of Reach siding with Aegon. North is either with Stannis or independent. West is for Lannisters and I can see them fear Tywin even if he is dead to do something, not to mention that they suffered greatly in this wars. Dorne is probably with Aegon because Quentyn died. Riverlands are too weak that they are unimportant to game changing story. Yronwoods may side with Aegon, too because Quentyn grew up there. Other houses have no great interest or influence to rebel Doran.

Only major player that has uncertain loyalty is Vale and doubtless LF will back her if she lands, but he may lose his power by that moment or then other houses may turn against him if he makes that decision. 

Most of mercenaries are either in Westeros or will be with Stannis and remaining will suffer greatly in siege. This goes for Unsullied,too. Oh, and if she bring those savage rapist slavers to Westeros, I am 100% certain she will have no houses supporting her, or houses with strength of Forresters.

I hope she loses Vyserion and Rhaegal, this will make things interesting, just as I hoped she actually sold Drogon to Astapor. 

Minor Houses?  The ones around Dragonstone, which I think is the first place she takes.  The ones around Crackclaw point as well since I think that is where she first lands on the mainland.  Some other one's around King's Landing as well imo.  

Major Houses?  I have no idea.  She will fight House Martell for sure, that is all I feel strongly about.  

I think it´s a bit radical to say "none" when she´s the one with all the dragons. I don´t think the first time that people flocked to Targaryen´s banners was out of loyalty or a feeling that "yes, those guy look like good statesmen".

1 minute ago, Bright Blue Eyes said:

The "good dragon men" arund Dragonstone and on Crackclaw Point will have already flocked to Aegon's banner before Dany even leaves Meereen.

Also most narrow sea houses is in north with stannis.

2 minutes ago, NutBurz said:

I think it´s a bit radical to say "none" when she´s the one with all the dragons. I don´t think the first time that people flocked to Targaryen´s banners was out of loyalty or a feeling that "yes, those guy look like good statesmen".

Of course not. They either were "down with the Ironborn" in the Riverlands or already under Dragonstone's rule/influence for a century.

1 minute ago, NutBurz said:

Noone flocked to Aegon's banner. People joined him only after he defeated their leaders on battlefield, gave them honors and pardoned everyone who bent knee to him. I doubt that Dany is so merciful.

40 minutes ago, Bright Blue Eyes said:

The "good dragon men" arund Dragonstone and on Crackclaw Point will have already flocked to Aegon's banner before Dany even leaves Meereen.

I think it depends on who lands in their area first.  They don't exactly have the resources/power to risk Lannister/Tyrell wrath by flocking to a "dragon" that isn't nearby to protect them.  They'll side with the first dragon that comes near them imo.

Dany has a lot to do in Essos, true, but I think Aegon has a lot to do before he can take King's Landing as well.  

He needs ships to take KL, there's no telling how long it will take him to get that (or where he'll get it).  Friend's in the Reach = civil war in the Reach imo, he will need to settle that first before taking on KL, or else he risk's getting Stannised from behind while trying to take the city.  It's gonna be awhile before he threatens the capital imo.  So I could see Dany getting to them first.          

34 minutes ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

Also most narrow sea houses is in north with stannis.

Those Houses are drained of resources for sure, but the ones still present can't just ignore Dany if she takes Dragonstone and demands their loyalty.  What Stannis didn't take with him will have to throw in what little left they have with the new owner of Dragonstone, that's what I meant.     

Starks will be her allies in the end I guess. Others they don't matter.

I have another interesting idea. What if the original 4 houses who overthrew Aerys became her allies in the upcoming Dance 2.0? I don't find the idea of a war between her and Aegon interesting without her having any Westerosi allies. It is not Dance 2.0 for me.

Also the idea of the original rebels becoming her allies is not far fetched. I could see Sansa and Sweet Robin as her allies. Add Edric or Gendry and Edmure to her fold. Now that's an interesting war.

23 minutes ago, Bright Blue Eyes said:

Aegon is in the Stormlands. That's right next to the Crownlands. At the same time, the only army who could try to meet him is the Tyrell army, which is being busy in the Reach.

Eh, not quite 'right next to each other.', a pretty good distance between them actually (are you confusing Massey's Hook with Crackclaw Point by any chance?)  KL is the midpoint between them, which is the crux of the issue.  That army marching on Aegon is not all of the fighting men the Lannister/Tyrell alliance has left.  Until Aegon takes KL (or at least besieges it), men from Crackclaw have no way to meet up with him with the Lions and Roses standing right in their way.    

Like I said, he has no ships and if he besieges KL without securing the Reach first after what happened to Stannis, he's a fool.  He's got some stuff to do before marching for the capital.  No idea how long it will take him.

EDIT: oops, sorry.  misread your post abit.  My bad.   

I'm guessing Dany's conquest, if it happens at all, will be mostly through foreign arms, discontent Lords would have had several previous options to rebel, and even Targaryen loyalist will have had the chance to join Aegon. 

It's true her dragons might make some rally to her cause, but she doesn't have Aegon I dragons, hers are much smaller,  and there might be Lords confident in their ability to slay them using scorpions and other weapons, particularly because she will be landing in winter, so no "fields of fire" are possible snowy, cold and wet ground does not burn. 

I am thinking that Danny is never going to see Westeros. 

However, in a hypothetical scenario where she doesn't turn out to be a massive red herring she could wind up with a bunch of houses. First you would have pretty much all of Dorne. Also the houses in contention for being "friends in the reach" like the Peakes, Strongs and Mandrakes. Possibly even Tarly assuming a deal would be worked out giving them Highgarden. I am guessing that the Riverlords would steer clear from her because with the Tully's out of business, they stand to gain quite a bit.

3 hours ago, Paxter Redwyne said:

None. Daenerys wasted every chance to go to westeros because she wanted to stay in stoopid meeren. At this point every house have already taken side in conflict, either for stannis, tommen or aegon.

Tyrells are already supporting tommen, tullys are exiled and martells will blame dany for quentyn death.

Other powerful lords like Hightowers, Tarlys and Rowans will probably declare for Aegon in order to depose tyrells. Mr Randyll is surely angry that mace gave brightwater keep to garlan instead to him, as his wife is oldest daughter of alester florent and Hightowers gave shelter to alekyne florent what means that they are probably planning something.

When Dany lands with dragons and a massive army, no one is going to side with her? That flies in the face of what we've seen in the series thus far. No conflict has ever been that absolute. Even in the War of Five Kings there were people that fought for one or more king or didn't fight at all.

Archived