MMA & Boxing 18: "I'm The World Champion!"

Davrum

Next Saturday looks like a great day for fights.

UFC206, sadly now much, much diminished, but still.

Glory Collision: Verhoeven bs Badr. Please don't disappoint.

And Anthony Joshua fights Eric Molina, that should also be good, also being aired here on Saturday.

On 12/3/2016 at 3:05 AM, KiDisaster said:

Everything he says is about him. The way he talks about the hit and run, everything is from the perspective of what it meant for his own life. "Oh thank god her baby was alright or they would have blamed me. I'm glad she was OK because it would have been so much worse for me." And the way he talks about himself as a role model because he "went through this terrible hit and run situation and had everything taken from him." No asshole, you didn't "go through" shit. You DID that. He still can't take full responsibility.

People like that really piss me off. 

Yeah, I'm not usually one for internet psychology but it's not difficult to see where the charges of pathological narcissism come from.

Elliot did himself credit against the best on the planet. DJ had finished 5 of his last 7, so surviving the full 25 against him was no mean feat for a guy coming back into the big show.

Joe B vs Henry was a very fun scrap too.

I missed everything except the main fight which was just awful. And Lewis kept saying it afterwards.

I really wanted to see Ngannou because he had impressed me so much the last few fights, he is terrifying. Must find this now.

Wouldn't mind seeing him fight Miocic or Velasquez already.

I watched it, It was phenomenal. Highly recommended.

I felt strongly that Chisora should have won, and it went to Whyte on split decision.

Which I am sure one could live with because it was a fight without a clear winner, but if anyone had to win, it should have been Chisora. 

After that, Joshua got to beat on a completely overmatched ragdoll called Molina. A terrible matchup. 

I have to think both Whyte and Chisora would easily demolish Molina as well.

Anyway, they announced Joshua vs Klitschko. April 29th, at Wembley stadium.

20 minutes ago, Calibandar said:

I have to think both Whyte and Chisora would easily demolish Molina as well.

On those showings, possibly, but he's been in with probably better fighters (Wilder, notably- I'm not sold on him at all but I wouldn't pick either Whyte or Chisora to beat him either) and not been savaged. He was just terrified of Joshua.

And yeah, shame for Chisora to lose really, I hope we see a rematch.

Archived