Just now, marsyao said:

Did you see the scene relate to sweet Robin, little finger, Fedual system does not work that way, both you and D&D have no clue about it

I don't think you understand the positions that each of those players have taken in the system. Make your argument if you must, but actually state it with specifics, not random sweeping statements declaring everyone to be ignorant except yourself.

3 minutes ago, Ross2013 said:

Ok.  So LF gave Sansa to the Boltons just so he could run back and claim he was attacked by the Boltons so he could get Robin to attack the Boltons?  LF will probably tell Sansa "I knew you would escape..."

somehow D&D think that make perfectly sense

Just now, Tooms said:

I don't think you understand the positions that each of those players have taken in the system. Make your argument if you must, but actually state it with specifics, not random sweeping statements declaring everyone to be ignorant except yourself.

It proves again it is hard to talk someone who has totoal ingornatn what he is talking about, so end of idscussion

Just now, marsyao said:

It proves again it is hard to talk someone who has totoal ingornatn what he is talking about, so end of idscussion

ROFL... If you don't actually make an argument, it's pretty hard to not be ignorant. Usually people explain themselves. Clearly you don't want to mount an actual argument, probably for fear you'll be discovered for a fraud. So year, end of discussion.

3 minutes ago, Tooms said:

ROFL... If you don't actually make an argument, it's pretty hard to not be ignorant. Usually people explain themselves. Clearly you don't want to mount an actual argument, probably for fear you'll be discovered for a fraud. So year, end of discussion.

blah blah, one hint a weak Lord can not talk to his most powerful bannerman that way, Lord Royce does not need to Sweat Robin's approval to do anything, I guess you would not understand this, right? because you, like D&D, has no clue about how Fedual system works

8 minutes ago, plectrum said:

I engaged in a little hyperbole but only a little.  I honestly don't remember him smiling at all in season 5.  

Perhaps time for a rewatch then? He smiles at Olly, he smiles while joking with Sam, he smiles during that meeting with the NW when he makes that guy go do sewage work. Probably a few times more. And I haven't watched that season in months.

Edited by Joan Jett

Just now, marsyao said:

blah blah, one hint a weak Lord can not talk to his most powerful bannerman that way, Lord Royce does not need to Sweat Robin's approval to do anything, I guess you would not understand this, right? because you, like D&D, has no clue about how Fedual system works

Except Littlefinger is the currently Lord Protector of the Vale. His opinion does matter. If they did indeed try to kill Lord Royce, well that would probably start a war, but all the same.