[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion

Since there usually is such a thread with each new episode, I thought we need one for this as well---:huh:

The topic of the thread is discussing things you disliked about the episode. It is not a place to throw insults at one another or to act as if the normal rules of the forum do not apply.

Discussion of why people disliked something is permitted, but remember the topic at hand: this is not a debate thread, it's a discussion thread specifically about episode details or events that posters disliked.

Since nobody started this thread yet...Kitty does.

The episode ish already 20 minutes late in North Europe's HBO. WE WANT GOT! WE WANT GOT!

E: After 22 mins someone found a solution. For whatever reason HBO Nordic now requires relogging to their site to make new episode visible <.< Rants to come.

It is as boring as last week - I was so excited to see how Littlefinger will react to Sansa's botched up marriage and her running away.... and they handled it BRILLIANTLY, didn't they?!?!

HEY, good news, people from the Vale - yes,yes, I lied, I didn't take her to the Fingers but married her off to the creepy flaying family in Winterfell - but: she escaped! Isn't it wonderful!?! Let's go to war...

Just now, Nami said:

Ugh how long they're gonna drag this King's Landing plot?

It's "release my wife, I am the king", "confess" and the high sparrow telling tales of his life or spreading wisdom.

Kings Landing is more than underwhelming - and: still NO SNOW! Winter isn't coming for the Lannisters and Tyrells...-_-

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

n

Gods... I hate show-Jaime (sorry, I mean Larry) - he is worse than ever. Are there more than 6-8 people in Kings Landing? I never see the City Watch or Kingsguards - Pyke looks quite empty too. Did they run out of money for extras?

Archived