Queen Unburnt Rises Again...Yes there shall be SPOILERS

well i didn't see that coming...i guess the unburnt one needed an excuse to show her ability to burn shit down...again

and she don't need a dragon to do it....

so who did see this happening...and in this way

...and what will happen next

discuss

:smoking:

I'm fine with it. Better fire-proof Dany ex-machina than Drogon ex-machina. Don't get the complaints about all the Dothraki not stopping her either. If someone was tipping over braziers in the most fire-vulnerable building ever, would you do anything other than freak out?

5 minutes ago, Winter Blues said:

I have never been so intrigued by Dany's story--on the show or the books, but tonight was awesome! The entire episode was great, but I was NOT expecting her to end it so badass! I actually found myself cheering. 

3 minutes ago, Winter Blues said:

I didn't know how the hell she was going to get out of that mess, honestly. I was banking on another lame Drogon rescue. I think I have seen Dany Targaryan for the first time in a very long time 

yes to all of these remarks...i was happy to see her talk trash then follow it up herself...i also cheered

and i was extremely happy they didn't have jorah and daario just kill her a path out of the masses or drogon swoop in 

and i am convinced that she isn't fireproof because she is targ, she is fireproof because she is Azor Ahai

Yeah, I knew something was up when the khals bragged about what they were going to do to her and she just had this 'like hell you will, I have a trick up my sleeve.' look. Wasn't expecting her to do it though...hells, the trailers kept showing Drogon over the Dothraki I assumed it was going to be another Drogon rescue.

It was nice to see this, now the Khaleesi REALLY needs to move her ass.

11 minutes ago, Winter Blues said:

I didn't know how the hell she was going to get out of that mess, honestly. I was banking on another lame Drogon rescue. I think I have seen Dany Targaryan for the first time in a very long time 

I too was counting on that, but I was pleasantly surprised.

8 minutes ago, Ludo Kressh said:

Yeah, I knew something was up when the khals bragged about what they were going to do to her and she just had this 'like hell you will, I have a trick up my sleeve.' look. Wasn't expecting her to do it though...hells, the trailers kept showing Drogon over the Dothraki I assumed it was going to be another Drogon rescue.

It was nice to see this, now the Khaleesi REALLY needs to move her ass.

i agree that all the talk pointed to the deaths of the khals...

next up...i imagine she will take the khalasar and head back to meereen...

I've long been a proponent that - even bookwise - Dany would basically be bringing back all of the Dothraki behind her. Like, all of 'em.

Of course, I'd also thought that Drogon would be the tool she'd use by which said power would be gained.

I can't express how happy I am to have been wrong about using Drogon.

1) Lightin' that somebitch hut up and watching her enemies burn's always a plus, but when...

2) She walks out of a god damn pyre, stark naked - which, bonus points for solid, tasteful use of nudity - I'll be god damned if that's not spine-tingling.

Twas a big ole' GG.

24 minutes ago, rocksniffer said:

yes to all of these remarks...i was happy to see her talk trash then follow it up herself...i also cheered

and i was extremely happy they didn't have jorah and daario just kill her a path out of the masses or drogon swoop in 

and i am convinced that she isn't fireproof because she is targ, she is fireproof because she is Azor Ahai

I love that. Dany doesn't burn because she is FIRE. A song of ice and fire. The thing is, I'm hoping Jon is Azor Ahai, too.

RIP Asha.  She was so close.

I also loved Sansa. After she read the letter I almost expected her to tell Jon, "I can read this, it's from my husband."

16 minutes ago, Neolaina said:

I've long been a proponent that - even bookwise - Dany would basically be bringing back all of the Dothraki behind her. Like, all of 'em.

Of course, I'd also thought that Drogon would be the tool she'd use by which said power would be gained.

I can't express how happy I am to have been wrong about using Drogon.

1) Lightin' that somebitch hut up and watching her enemies burn's always a plus, but when...

2) She walks out of a god damn pyre, stark naked - which, bonus points for solid, tasteful use of nudity - I'll be god damned if that's not spine-tingling.

Twas a big ole' GG.

yes i wanted her to actually be accepted as the khaleesi of the great grass sea by the entire dothraki population

now it looks like that title has been confirmed

"How many times do I have to set shit on fire and not burn for you people to understand that you do not fuck with me?"

But yeah, I braced myself for Dany to whistle call Drogon like the Donkey from "Shrek", but I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't the case. 

15 minutes ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

"How many times do I have to set shit on fire and not burn for you people to understand that you do not fuck with me?"

But yeah, I braced myself for Dany to whistle call Drogon like the Donkey from "Shrek", but I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't the case. 

i am hoping the next surprise is she sends a message to tyrion that she is heading west...

though i am not holding my breath...and according to maps slaver's bay is closest ...so i guess it is back to meereen

i am looking forward to how she feels about tyrion letting dragons loose

1 minute ago, rocksniffer said:

i am hoping the next surprise is she sends a message to tyrion that she is heading west...

though i am not holding my breath...and according to maps slaver's bay is closest ...so i guess it is back to meereen

i am looking forward to how she feels about tyrion letting dragons loose

She'll send Tyrion a message saying, "Look to my coming, at first light of the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East."

There's a scene in the trailers where Dothraki are charging in what still looks like Vaes Dothrak, so things aren't finished there it seems.  I think there will be some holdouts among the Dothraki and Dany's supporters will have to fight them.  I think that will be when Drogon appears overhead.

Doesn't look like that will happen in episode 5 though since Dany wasn't in the promo.  It will all happen in episode 6, Blood of my Blood.    

Archived