[spoilers] Positivity Thread/What you liked

In the interests of being balanced (as there is the Criticise without repercussion already) and to give a platform to those who don't wish to discuss the episode but wish to give praise where praise is due. This thread is not intended as a place to discuss the episode, as there will be plenty of other threads available for that  

Please respect the intent of this thread. That includes not delivering backhanded criticism (e.g. "The end credits")

Tormund leering at Brienne made me laugh harder than it probably should have. 

Dany burning the khals was a fist pump moment.  I don't care about the fire immune stuff.    

Davos finally confronting Mel about what happened with Shireen...I just hope it's not over after that.  He needs to do something about what happened to Shireen.  He can't just get over that, so this scene was a start.

Pink letter was a nice nod.   

I loved this episode. There were several moments when I cheered out loud:

Realizing that Jon and Sansa would reunite, then when they did and had such a good conversation.

Brienne and Tormund...BT+TG=4evah

Cersei and Jamie at the small council. Finally, FINALLY, someone points out that they all have a common enemy. This is a lesson they should learn now and remember later.

The Pink Letter and Lady StoneSansa. Happy to see this turn of events, and I love Sansa's strength and confidence. I pray to all of the Gods that she kills Ramsay. Hard.

I liked all of Vaes Dothrak. I was happy to see Dany handle the situation without a dragon.

Best episode of the season so far, IMO.

Stuff up north, Mereen was pretty tolerable. Dany burning the Khal's looked lame, but her in front of the fire was cool

14 minutes ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Tormund leering at Brienne made me laugh harder than it probably should have. 

Dany burning the khals was a fist pump moment.  I don't care about the fire immune stuff.    

Davos finally confronting Mel about what happened with Shireen...I just hope it's not over after that.  He needs to do something about what happened to Shireen.  He can't just get over that, so this scene was a start.

Pink letter was a nice nod.   

In one of the trailers i think there's a shot of Davos standing in front of what looks like could be shireen's pyre.

Jon and Sansa was easily my favorite part. It's crazy to think that this was their first interaction EVER, book or show. At most, we only had a reference to Jon remembering how Sansa gave him advice on talking to girls so this was a treat

Daenerys had her best scene since Dracarys. I was expecting Drogon to bail her out so it was pretty satisfying to see her take out the Khals by herself

FINALLY A STARK REUNION!!!!

Tormund and Brienne - Normally I roll my eyes at the character pairings, but I could totally get on board with these two.  Tormund likes her for who and what she is, not what he expects.  

The look on Edd's face watching Tormund/Brienne

PINK LETTER!!!

22 minutes ago, Jon Snow Bengal said:

I liked it that Osha got a quick death. It was kinda humane for Ramsay.

I agree, I cringed when Ramsay was skinning that damn apple then Osha walks in the door. Poor Osha didn't realize how much of a sicko Ramsay is and how he actually liked the rough stuff with Myranda.

Just now, tmug said:

I agree, I cringed when Ramsay was skinning that damn apple then Osha walks in the door. Poor Osha didn't realize how much of a sicko Ramsay is and how he actually liked the rough stuff with Myranda.

I was convinced Ramsey was going to make Rickon fley Osha and that was going to be the "game" they were going to play.

I liked pretty much all of it. In particular, I appreciated that they didn't jump from one story line to the other so often as in the first 3 episodes of the season (or at least it didn't look they were rushing to make everything fit in 50 minutes).

It is the first episode of the season where I can't find a reason to complain

Stark reunion ! Best moment for me, I actually yelled out loud then cried. Tormund and Brienne was pretty funny. I really enjoyed all the ep. Pink letter was good to see. The only thing I could say I got a bit restless during was the HS long mono. Dany kicking ass was epic too.  

This was a good episode, especially after last week's shocker.

Sansa's maturation and growing resolve was well portrayed. I really liked Brienne's line "I excecuted him". It was superbly delivered. Dany's storyline suddenly rocketed forward, just as was required. I hope she sets sail for Westeros by the end of this season.

Osha telling Ramsay she's seen worse, Tormund's hard on for Brienne, the High Sparrow, Yara being tough, Dario suggesting Dorah would have a heart attack bedding Dany - there were a few good bits this episode,

Archived