********Miss me much??*********

So I'm curious to see which characters and also the characters I mention are missed. Any character that is gone for whatever reason, death, not in the show anymore etc..that you miss or don't miss is up for discussion people.

I miss these 3 A LOT

• Joffrey Baratheon/Lannister ;) 
  • Tywin Lannister
  • Sandor Clegane aka "The Hound"

I mention these 3 considering they aren't good guys, especially Joffrey and Tywin, and at one point in the show they did something that made us HATE them. Joffrey for instance pissed me off literally when he just appeared in a scene. Even if he hadn't said anything yet I hated him already, BUT I fuckin loved Joffrey for entertainment purposed. To me Gleeson's acting along with the writing made Joffrey a fuckin MONSTER. For me that he made the show more intriguing to watch....and of course I'd ask and hope for his death every episode and if he was still around now I'd go CRAZY!!!! lol Once he left though it as obvious the show was now missing that super villain that only crooked ass writers can imagine. So I miss Joffrey, no question.

Then there's Tywin who was such an alpha, dominant character who would SHIT on his kids whenever given the chance. Whether if it was him taking ALL the shine away from Tyrion during the Battle at Blackwater and also took the Hand of the King back when Tyrion was really making strides in life and was playing the game like a G in Kings Landing, or point blank telling Cersei that she isn't nearly as smart as she thinks she is and basically telling her that she doesn't have a penis and to get over it, and of course just telling Jaime he isn't living up to his status as the heir to the mighty Tywin Lannister....but put all that aside and he also stirred the pot very firmly in the world of ASOIAF/GOT. To me he had a serious presence on the show and he made you pay attention to his tactics on and off the battle field. The man was more than a major player in the game and in fact he was the most powerful man in all of Westeros if you ask me. I mean Charles Dance just like Lena Headey to Cersei and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to Jaime was born to play the role of Tywin. He was perfect and crushed that role, so that's another "bad guy" aka shitty parent aka overall asshole that I miss because he was so good!.

For Sandor I'm not going to go in-depth about why I miss him haha and in comparison to Tywin and Joffrey he isn't really a bad guy and to be honest I feel like he was molded into a likeable character as the seasons went on. Mainly because of his relationships and adventures with Arya. I was one of the people that LOVED their scenes and storylines together. An awesome odd couple. Brienne and Jaime was better but not as long and funny. The Hound and Arya had a lot of comedic situations but it also had some very dark and f'd up moments, specifically for Arya who had to be swooped away from the Red Wedding by Sandor. Even though he was in it for the money I felt that he had a genuine affection for Arya and I felt like he didn't just want to take her under his wing and protect her but he actually WANTED to look out for the little crazy bitch haha Arya is one of my favorites so that helps that he was with her for such a long period of the show and books. To me he's missed because he's a certified badass, he's scary, he was dealt a rough ROUGH hand at life, he hated his brother even more than we do, so we cope with his frustration, and he also looked out for Sansa so out boy Sandor is responsible for 2 Starks being alive because Sansa would of ben raped and killed during that brawl in Kings Landing when Joffrey's bitch ass is headed back to the Red Keep after saying bye to Myrcella (which because of the show was the last time all of them pretty much saw her, they didn't know it but they were sayin bye bye for real), and then if he wasn't around Arya who knows what trouble she'd get herself in with the Brothers without Banners.

Love to hear you're guys opinions on the matter! Any character that is dead is up for discussion on why or why NOT you miss him/her.

P.S These are the people gone that I DO NOT MISS :P 

• Catelyn Stark (devastated she got killed that way and she was a strong strong women that gave the female viewers a female to look up to besides Dany, BUT I'm not hurting without her on the show, she was ALWAYS so serious and depressed for more than understanding reasons, she was a dick to Jon who had NOTHING to do with Ned brining him home, and she just wasn't one of my favorites. I wasn't big into reading her POV in the books and she was just a gloomy character because of the circumstances.
  • Robb Stark...again just wasn't a huge fan and felt that he was pretty fuckin boring, though very inspiring and a honorable young man who did everything right EXCEPT break his vow to Walter Frey so in all honesty he was kind of asking for it haha I mean Walter Frey broke one of the most serious and sacred traditions ever by murkin his guests under his house but that's how the Frey's and Bolton's get down, smdh. But yeah just like Cat I liked him a lot and admired his character but I can live without Rob on the show  and he didn't have a POV in the books
  • Doran Martell...I'm just doing this one to make a point I won't miss Doran, and I know its been like 3 weeks since he got murked, but I already know I won't miss him because he was a part of the shit storm in Dorne that the show failed on soooooo badly, so I know I'm not gonn amiss him even though he was literally the only good part in the Dorne story, so of course they had him killed haha fuckin idiots! I mean for Gods sake Nymeria just has regular American accent, like you couldn't get someone who can tweak their accent to sound like everyone else's?!??!.......FUCK!!

Honorabe Mention- Barristan Selmy I WILL miss because he was loyal as fuck and a serious badass who walked off work like a fuckin BOSS

Archived