Best lines of 604

This episode was more about the unspoken emotional stuff than the usual wordplay. I don't mean TarthBane (that was adorable, though, to see Brienne coping with genuine attraction from a man for the first time).

This episode should have been titled 'Broken Men' - men are all broken or subdued, and it's the women who are taking charge of the situation - Sansa/Jon, Asha/Theon, Marg/Loras, Dany/Dothraki, Cersei/Kevan,..

My favorite line was Missandei saying 'A wise man once said we make peace with our enemies, not with our friends'.

He admitted it you know, Stannis, just before I executed him.

Squeeeeee!!!!

Too bad we never saw him die, one of my favourite characters killing one of my least favourite ones, it would have been great ^-^

And just for the record, i disliked Stannis long before the business with Shireen was even foreshadowed.

9 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

He admitted it you know, Stannis, just before I executed him.

Squeeeeee!!!!

Too bad we never saw him die, one of my favourite characters killing one of my least favourite ones, it would have been great ^-^

And just for the record, i disliked Stannis long before the business with Shireen was even foreshadowed.

I have to agree.

I don't know why Stannis had such a big fanbase...

But it was a bit strange that two characters I like (Davos and Brienne) became ennemies.

2 hours ago, LyrnaSnowBunnyAvenger said:

I'm totally going to start shipping these two.

I see this word 'shipping' is popping up a lot? What does it mean? Surely not exporting/importing characters by way of sea?

8 minutes ago, ummester said:

I see this word 'shipping' is popping up a lot? What does it mean? Surely not exporting/importing characters by way of sea?

If you are serious in that question, it means supporting the two of them becoming a couple.  The way some support SanSan (Sandor and Sansa) or Jon and Arya or Arya and Gendry or Jon and Dany or Jon and Val or Jon and Edd.  The list goes on.  

This one has to be my new favorite though.  I'm not much of a fan of the others. 

Strange terminology?

But yes, I like the budding Tormund/Brienne romance. I like how he is all blatant lust and she doesn't know how to deal with it.

One of my favourite lines was:

'I don't think you could ride the dragon, 20 years ago maybe'

Dahrio is so much better when not around Dany, he's totally pussy whipped in her company but funny otherwise.

Archived