Lord Robin, come and see

6 minutes ago, Xcorpyo001 said:

Worse than Sansa and Ramsay Bolton?

Reveal hidden contents

There is a wedding at the end of the season, and Walder Frey will be part of those scenes. And there are some leaked pictures of Brienne in the Riverlands. What if she's not alone? And we also have an actor troupe from Braavos for entertainment, so a version of  Sansa will be there, even if played by someone else :) 

I was talking more about how old and gross he was. Nothing will ever match up to how bad Sansa Ramsay was. Although, Walder did kill her mother and brother and a lot of their men.

Spoiler

Is the acting troupe going to be in the Riverlands? At the wedding?

Frey has too many children to care about them, no revenge for him.

Isn't joining the fray a very appropriate sentence for entering the battle?

As much as we know, the Frey forcesare not even near the power of the Vale knights!

3 minutes ago, grufolo said:

Frey has too many children to care about them, no revenge for him.

Isn't joining the fray a very appropriate sentence for entering the battle?

As much as we know, the Frey forcesare not even near the power of the Vale knights!

Frey doesn’t care about his children, but he cares about power, and about perceptions. Ramsay fed his daughter and her child to his dogs. If he doesn’t do something to revenge her, he would look like a weak lord. Also, if LF makes him believe that joining him will make him more powerful, giving him more control in the Riverlands and even the North, he will jump at the chance.

Yes, joining the fray is an expression meaning joining the battle, but it’s strange that from a thousand expressions, he chose that particularly.

I would love it if is true.

I fear it isn't, this season is quite predictable and straightforward up to now.

But yes, it would be in Baelish's chords to organize some dissent and make Ramsay run north with an army as his forces come from the south on the White Knife towards Winterfell.

On 5/18/2016 at 7:44 PM, Lord Lannister said:

I guess I'm in the minority that doesn't believe that every time someone takes a crap, Littlefinger there to wipe.

Don't get me wrong, it seems to me Littlefinger has stronger plot armor than even Ramsay. Thus far, he's been untouchable and has had everything go his way. I'd much rather have the Pink Letter come from Ramsay and not LF simply because I want to see Ramsay self destruct and prove Roose's warnings right. Also, I'm just not really a huge fan of LF. I don't hate him but I just don't see how no one has called him on his bullshit yet and thrown him in a cell. 

Archived