Arya taking over LSH? (spoilers)

RadSam

I had a thought that was a bit like an 'ohhh' moment. 

I don't know if it's confirmed, but: 

Spoiler

Apparently the Braavosi acting troupe will end up in the Riverlands? At a certain wedding? 
And also, wasn't there a wolf pack spotted while filming?

If that is true, perhaps a girl will be with them, ready to take revenge in the Riverlands.

Of course, this could be one of those crazy, sleep deprived thoughts, but it's fun to think about the possibilities.

(Sorry if this is the wrong place to discuss this)

The more I think about it, the more I like it. Again, I don't know if it is even confirmed, but she needs to get to Westeros soon one way or another. However she gets there, I can see her taking over LSH.

I'm not really a LSH fan but I never could dismiss the fact that Michelle Fairley (oh so many seasons ago) wouldn't confirm she wasn't coming back. She didn't appear in the following seasons and everyone wrote off the character...but now there is the riverlands setup, description, and Thoros in this season...I think she will make an appearance after all.

1 hour ago, matsuki said:

I'm not really a LSH fan but I never could dismiss the fact that Michelle Fairley (oh so many seasons ago) wouldn't confirm she wasn't coming back. She didn't appear in the following seasons and everyone wrote off the character...but now there is the riverlands setup, description, and Thoros in this season...I think she will make an appearance after all.

I still haven't completely ruled out that she will be back either, but if she isn't, I can see Arya taking that role.

1 hour ago, House Cambodia said:

Arya reuniting with Nymeria would be more than good enough for me!

Yes please!! That's one of the reunions I'm the most excited about! 

Arya meeting up with Nymeria again is my number one wish that I want to happen on the show. Bar none.

But pleeeeeease, not a save the day but die trying meeting! Pleeeeease! That would be beyond crap.

Actually, thinking about it, Arya running wild with Nymeria and her wolfpack might be what I would want for the very last scene of the show.

Archived