What's your favourite crack! Ship

Secto

Oh that's easy! 

- Robert Baratheon's head on Gregor Clegane's shoulders.  AKA Robert Strong.  It's Vader-ish.  Qyburn starring as Palpatine.

Other favorite cracks with absolutely no evidence:

- Marwyn is the dwarf maester who healed Baelish at the Fingers after Brandon cut him open.

- Him of Fire is a dragon chained beneath the Temple of R'hllor in Volantis!  Dany will free him because he is of the blood (R'hllor, R'haegar, R'haella, R'haenys... etc)

- Howland Reed is the High Sparrow who is a small man with feet like tree roots. 

- Qyburn is 'a certain man' who made Varys into a eunuch using only drugs to paralyze rather than dull the pain.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm here for Jon and Satin, even though I'm not sure why, lol. I also want Jon to marry Val in order to bring peace to the North and because I like their chemistry.

I can't decide who I want Sansa with. On one hand she and Aegon might actually be happy together and have chemistry, but their match honestly seems too good to be true. On the other hand, there might be some nice symmetry in Sansa and Tyrion ending up together and actually having genuine feelings for each other. And then there is Sansa and Sandor, and while I don't ship it, I would like to see some emotional payoff to their feelings for each other. So all of the above?

Barbrey Dustin and Mance Rayder

And then Arya and Gendry and Jaime and Brienne are probably my favorite ships of all time.

Oh, and I forgot to say Dany and Rakharo. He seems to be fairly young because he undergoes a substantial growth spurt during Dance. Dany even notices that he seems physically more impressive than her other bloodriders. Her handmaidens begin to fight over him and Dany silences them, saying that he is hers, though she is referring to him being the blood of her blood. Dany doesn't acknowledge any attraction to him, but I personally think its because this chapter is from her POV and she simply wasn't paying true attention to him because of Dario. I'd like to see them have a relationship. Dany seems to genuinely love Dothraki culture and Rakharo has always been extremely loyal to her, even letting go of his internalized misogyny to follow her. I'd also like to see if other POVs pick up on an attraction that Dany isn't willing to admit to herself.

Archived