Hopes/Predictions for the final Jon vs Ramsay duel

UFT

im hoping it will be a gruelling epic fight. im envisioning them fighting desperately with longswords as the battle rages around them, like robin vs godfrey in the robin hood remake. maybe ramsay has an axe.

How many episodes do you think they'll use up with characters travelling around the north gathering Jon's strength? Hopefully not more than two. Do you know what would be kind of cool? The piece of book dialogue when Davos goes to the three sisters and how Ned was at the three sisters before Roberts rebellion ( and if you lose I was never here) but rework it for a house pretending to be loyal to the Boltons.

I read possible spoilers for this and people will be dissapointed for sure with the outcome. One person of the reddit did Q&A and correctly predicted episode 4. It¨s on tumblr as well and also one other site but don't want to name it. Original source is reddit.

Kit is really good with a sword, so I expect a pretty good duel.

But, as Lord Friendzone already mentioned, if the spoilers are true, people will be dissapointed. Probably I'll be as well, I just need to see how they manage it.

Just now, Stannis is the man....nis said:

Is the spoiler that

Reveal hidden contents

Sansa has Jon spare Ramsay for trial and is killed off screen

A bit different.

Jon will decide against killing him and he'll be imprisoned. If true...a lot of people will be angry. 

I hope most of Jon's allies especially Davos get wiped out and hes left doing that dull vaping gaped mouth look.

1 minute ago, Lord Friendzone said:

A bit different.

Reveal hidden contents

Jon will decide against killing him and he'll be imprisoned. If true...a lot of people will be angry. 

Spoiler

Oh my fucking god can he ever not be a pathetic cliche. Urghh Book Jon isnt a pansy good boy.

8 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

I hope most of Jon's allies especially Davos get wiped out and hes left doing that dull vaping gaped mouth look.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh my fucking god can he ever not be a pathetic cliche. Urghh Book Jon isnt a pansy good boy.

It's just D&D genious piece of work. They really love Ramsay who is closest we have to Gary Stu character, just everything goes his way.

Some potentially huge spoilers so be careful.

Some really crap thing are about to happen.

No Cleganebowl, Blackfish will die off screen, Jon bastard status is all of sudden unimportant and he's King in the North. Apparently House Mormont or at least I think it's them with teen girl talkig to Davos, Jon and Sansa. They all make good speeches to find out she's got 60 men. Where the hell is rest of the Northerners? 

One very interesting thing was mentioned  

CotF created White Walkers to protect something.

4 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

It's just D&D genious piece of work. They really love Ramsay who is closest we have to Gary Stu character, just everything goes his way.

Hide contents

No Cleganebowl, Blackfish will die off screen, Jon bastard status is all of sudden unimportant and he's King in the North. Apparently House Mormont or at least I think it's them with teen girl talkig to Davos, Jon and Sansa. They all make good speeches to find out she's got 60 men. Where the hell is rest of the Northerners? 

Hide contents

CotF created White Walkers to protect something. Hodor will hold the door..that's why next episode is The Door. Also his origins will be explained.

Whereare you getting this from ..

Can you pm me the link .

4 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

CotF created White Walkers to protect something. Hodor will hold the door..that's why next episode is The Door. Also his origins will be explained.

Oh yes i think i recognise these gems, dear god.

Btw im sorry if i came off like an asshole, it just hurts me with how Ds treat the characters especially ones like Jon who are very dear to me.

6 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

Oh yes i think i recognise these gems, dear god.

Btw im sorry if i came off like an asshole, it just hurts me with how Ds treat the characters especially ones like Jon who are very dear to me.

It's okay.

Reddit deleted the whole thread. It might be all rubbish but look what happened in Dorne. Sometimes I just don't understand them and they do certainly have their favourites.

9 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Reddit deleted the whole thread. It might be all rubbish but look what happened in Dorne. Sometimes I just don't understand them and they do certainly have their favourites.

Typical Reddit. The riverlands stuff made me almost punch my screen when I first read them.

2 hours ago, Ingelheim said:

Kit is really good with a sword, so I expect a pretty good duel.

But, as Lord Friendzone already mentioned, if the spoilers are true, people will be dissapointed. Probably I'll be as well, I just need to see how they manage it.

There are two sets of spoilers for this, with two outcomes.

16 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

There are two sets of spoilers for this, with two outcomes.

In one Jon beats him to death and in other spares him either by his choice or Sansa's. Can't imagine Sansa to spare him and Jon seems like a pussy this way.

2 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Hide contents

In one Jon beats him to death and in other spares him either by his choice or Sansa's. Can't imagine Sansa to spare him and Jon seems like a pussy this way.

Considering his vast military genius and Bond Villain capabilities, and also his massive charm that he can get allies after a huge spree of kinslaying......it would be pretty crazy for anyone to spare his life.  I think Ramsay's run is coming to an end and Euron will replace him as the cool, super villain genius bad boy.....

4 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Considering his vast military genius and Bond Villain capabilities, and also his massive charm that he can get allies after a huge spree of kinslaying......it would be pretty crazy for anyone to spare his life.  I think Ramsay's run is coming to an end and Euron will replace him as the cool, super villain genius bad boy.....

If he makes it out of season 7 alive...D&D must really love him. I see no purpose for him down the road unless he takes off his shirt and that would be their secret weapon against White Walkers. 

On the more serious note. Can't imagine him working with the Starks. Maybe they'll deal with him the old way...as they do it in the North.

29 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

If he makes it out of season 7 alive...D&D must really love him. I see no purpose for him down the road unless he takes off his shirt and that would be their secret weapon against White Walkers. 

On the more serious note. Can't imagine him working with the Starks. Maybe they'll deal with him the old way...as they do it in the North.

Spoiler

Do  you think Ghost will die

Archived