Hopes/Predictions for the final Jon vs Ramsay duel

UFT

1 hour ago, Cas Stark said:

Considering his vast military genius and Bond Villain capabilities, and also his massive charm that he can get allies after a huge spree of kinslaying......it would be pretty crazy for anyone to spare his life.  I think Ramsay's run is coming to an end and Euron will replace him as the cool, super villain genius bad boy.....

Yeah, I think Ramsay is a goner after Season 6 finishes.

Don't we know for a fact that there's a meeting between Ramsay, Jon, Sansa and LF at Winterfell? I've heard this so many times it must be true. That means Ramsay survives the battle.

I don't know what will happen in the season finale, but in my opinion, that whole ''Ramsay killing everyone'' thing we had in the first 4 episodes and for sure in the entire season, has a reason. Rickon is going to be alive in the season finale, he will escape from Winterfell or Jon will rescue him, and they are making Ramsay an OP killer so he will not seem like weak when that happens. 

8 hours ago, UFT said:

im hoping it will be a gruelling epic fight.

I'm hoping there won't be one. Ramsay doesn't deserve an epic exit. If any character deserves to be just disposed of like a rabid dog, it's Ramsay Bolton. I hope someone simply stabs him in the back or something. And if any named character deserves to off Ramsay, it's not Jon Snow, but Theon, or (show only) Sansa.

8 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

It's just D&D genious piece of work. They really love Ramsay who is closest we have to Gary Stu character, just everything goes his way.

Some potentially huge spoilers so be careful.

Some really crap thing are about to happen.

Hide contents

No Cleganebowl, Blackfish will die off screen, Jon bastard status is all of sudden unimportant and he's King in the North. Apparently House Mormont or at least I think it's them with teen girl talkig to Davos, Jon and Sansa. They all make good speeches to find out she's got 60 men. Where the hell is rest of the Northerners? 

One very interesting thing was mentioned  

Hide contents

CotF created White Walkers to protect something.

That cotf one has been hinted at in the books, or at least they have some sort of connection beyond that. I still don't like it, its very orc/elf connection that I don't like.

Are these the same spoilers that clearly got things wrong (i.e. Dorne) already? How would they even know of the off-screen deaths? Please...

My hope would be that Jon decapitates Ramsay the way Mel Gibson (William Wallace) decapitates one of the English officer at Stirling Bridge in the film Braveheart. My prediction is that he either gets killed in the chaos after the arrival of the Vale or is executed.

46 minutes ago, nyser1 said:

Are these the same spoilers that clearly got things wrong (i.e. Dorne) already? How would they even know of the off-screen deaths? Please...

My hope would be that Jon decapitates Ramsay the way Mel Gibson (William Wallace) decapitates one of the English officer at Stirling Bridge in the film Braveheart. My prediction is that he either gets killed in the chaos after the arrival of the Vale or is executed.

You have to be concrete. It's assumed because it won't happen on screen. Much like Stannis.

The thing, historically, true aristo psychopaths seldom if ever meet their end by their peers.

If, as happened rarely, they got theirs, it was usually at the hands of a mob, an uprising of their oppressed and terrorized people who really just couldn't take it any longer.  And often then, the peasants were punished -- at the very least by hanging a few -- by the peers of the realm because, you know we CANNOT allow this sort of violence be committed upon one of ourselves because it will encourage more -- it could be us next.

So, alas, that the unspeakable Bolton survives the whole series is not unlikely, if the series keeps to a realistic historical depiction of the middle ages in Europe.

5 hours ago, Ferocious Veldt Roarer said:

Ramsay doesn't deserve an epic exit. If any character deserves to be just disposed of like a rabid dog, it's Ramsay Bolton.

Dog, you say?  Nice!

The dramatic irony of Ramsey becoming dogfood would be delicious to behold, if only he could be fed to them a piece at a time.  Predators kill their prey too quickly for the resulting horror to grow to where justice would have it.

11 hours ago, Lord Friendzone said:

It's just D&D genious piece of work. They really love Ramsay who is closest we have to Gary Stu character, just everything goes his way.

Some potentially huge spoilers so be careful.

Some really crap thing are about to happen.

Hide contents

No Cleganebowl, Blackfish will die off screen, Jon bastard status is all of sudden unimportant and he's King in the North. Apparently House Mormont or at least I think it's them with teen girl talkig to Davos, Jon and Sansa. They all make good speeches to find out she's got 60 men. Where the hell is rest of the Northerners? 

One very interesting thing was mentioned  

Hide contents

CotF created White Walkers to protect something.

I ve seen some of those spoilers about Ramsay's demise, but I ve seen a different story more than once;

(And it seems very likely to me)

Spoiler

Lets begin at the start of the Battle of the Bastards:

- Just before the battle, as the two armies face each other, Ramsay releases Rickon. Rickon runs towards Jon and the Northern Stark army. Jon breaks free to collect Rickon. As Rickon is running towards Jon, Ramsay shoots arrows at him. Just before he reaches Jon he is shot by an arrow. (He might still be alive or he could be dead). It seems most people know about this already.

- The story goes that Jon's Northern forces will be surround as they are heavily outnumbered, it will be difficult to fight because there will be a heap of bodies piling up. Tormund will kill Smalljon and Jon will kill the Karstark. The army will be surrounded and they will almost be crushed with no hope remaining, and then Littlefinger will ride in with the army of the Vale and kill Ramsay's forces from behind. (Going by the trailer shots, the piling up of bodies and the Northern forces being surrounded looks to be true).

- Ramsay will see that he is losing, he will escape towards Winterfell and try to barricade himself in by closing the gates. Jon will follow him with Wun Wun.

Wun Wun will amange to break open the gates, but he will die because of an arrow through the eye, apparently shot by Ramsay. (I really hope Ramsay does not kill a gaint by himself). Jon will catch-up with Ramsay and he will start to beat Ramsay with his bare hands, but he will stop just before killing him, because he does not want to kill him before Sansa. 

Now this is the interesting part that I have seen more than once, from different sources:

After the fighting is over and after Jon, Sansa and Littlefinger has met. Jon will feed Ramsay to his own dogs. I have seen this spoiler even before the season had started, and once or twice after that. It really makes a lot of sense after what has happened to Walda and after what Roose said to Ramsay before he was killed. I could really see this happening. There is no reason whatsoever for Jon to spare Ramsay when Jon already killed someone like Ollie. It just wouldn't make much sense. Roose's warning to Ramsay seems like foreshadowing, and it is interesting that I have seen that spoiler even before the season had started. 

As for the other spoilers, from what I have seen:

- I have also seen that there will be no Clegane fight this season. In my opinion this makes a lot of sense. The whole Clegane fight to a certain extent seems like wishful thinking from the fandom. I dont think it is guaranteed to happen in the books. Perhaps it could still happen in season 7 or something, but it does not seem like a solid theory.   

- I have seen similar spoilers about Riverrun. It would be bad to lose the Blackfish off screen. But it does seem as if they are trying to clear up some loose ends. I ve also seen that Brienne and Pod will tell Jaime about meeting Sansa in the North and she will try to recruit him to help and fight for the Starks, and against the White Walkers, but Jaime will not be interested. 

And then there is also a Frey wedding that Arya will attend with a pack of wolfs. 

- It does not seem as if the Starks will get a lot of support from the Mormonts or the other Northern houses. I guess the best we will get is the Manderly speech where he will turn his cloak.

It does seem as if Jon will become the leader in the North. But I think this makes a lot of sense. I think this is the direction the books are also going in. It seems likely that if Jon is resurrected in the books then he will become the leader in the North. Jon is obviously a bastard, but the Northerns are also known for following strength, and right now they need more of a military commander type then someone who is next in the line of succession. (It is perhaps a bit of a shame that Robb's will wasn't included in the show, it could have worked well).   

But we are also seeing that the old world orders are falling apart. The show has made this even more explicit with women such as Dany leading a Khalasar. Or the bastards taking over Dorne - bastards, cripples and broken things.  On top of that Jon is going up against Ramsay, who is also a bastard. A lot of people right now are expecting Sansa to become the Queen in the North, but I can't really see it happening at this stage in the books. Sansa has been learning her skills from Littlefinger, he is powerful player behind the throne. Therefore I could see Sansa negotiate with the Lords of the Vale, and perhaps she will act as a hand of the King for Jon. On the other hand I would not be completely surprised if Sansa is made the Queen in the North on the show, but I can't see it happening in books. (Perhaps only at the end of the story). 

This is just some of my own speculation, but Bran could also come into play. We know that Bran will be leaving his cave. Apparently they will be attacked by the Nights Kings and his army in the next episode. Bran and Meera will get away, and they will be rescued by Benjen apparently. (I am still not quite sure about that one). Bran will make it back to the Wall. Isaac Hempstead-Wright has said something in an interview or two about becoming a Kingmaker. This is just my speculation, but Bran is a representative of the Old Gods, perhaps he will become a Kingmaker and crown Jon as King somewhere in the future. 

- I have seen some reports that there will be a few deaths in Kings Landing at the end of the season. It sounds like Margaery, Loras, Pycelle, uncle Kevin and Gregor Clegane might die somehow. Tommen will apparently be so distraught that he will leap out of a window from the Red Keep, this in turn will make Cercei completely mad, and she will burn down a big part of Kings Landing with wildfire. 

These are some of the most common "spoilers" that I have encountered on the Freefolk reddit. It is difficult to say how much of this is actually true or not, but some the spoilers does seem to be reliable. I guess we'll see. 

I also wish that there could have been more support from the Northern houses. The Northern houses does seem a lot more supportive in the books. But I guess they want to make it seem like almost impossible odds. I also don't like the idea of the Vale army riding in with Littlefinger to save the day. On the show it has been mentioned a few times now how Jon is suppose to know Winterfell and the surrounding lands. It would have been more interesting if Jon used some kind of military strategy of the land or some secret knowledge about Winterfell to defeat Ramsay. The whole idea of bodies piling up and being surrounded by Ramsay's forces, only to be saved by the Vale sounds a bit underwhelming, for such a big advertised battle. 

15 hours ago, Victarian Revolution said:

Jon will win.  but he wont kill Ramsey.

he'll probably lock him up as he's sick of killing and fighting.

Ramsey dying would satisfy me too much, therefore wont happen

No no no, Jon not have power, not sansa jon will lose

13 hours ago, Ruhail said:

I hope most of Jon's allies especially Davos get wiped out and hes left doing that dull vaping gaped mouth look.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh my fucking god can he ever not be a pathetic cliche. Urghh Book Jon isnt a pansy good boy.

Yep, if somebody in that society sends you a letter like the pink letter, well let's just say that you do not go to war to just catch them and imprison them for trial, imagine him invoking trial by combat and escaping true justice, it would be absurd!

I hope the spoilers are bullshit and Ramsay dies. Ramsay's death is one of my biggest wishes for season 6, I can't stand Show Ramsay and I'm sick of the character. I know that the showrunners adore him, despite that I never thought that he would make it to the endgame. Ramsay had too much luck already, if they keep him around for next season, I'll be very disappointed. But who knows, he and his 20 good men might stay around to beat the white walkers in the end. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Boudica said:

I ve seen some of those spoilers about Ramsay's demise, but I ve seen a different story more than once;

(And it seems very likely to me)

Reveal hidden contents

Lets begin at the start of the Battle of the Bastards:

- Just before the battle, as the two armies face each other, Ramsay releases Rickon. Rickon runs towards Jon and the Northern Stark army. Jon breaks free to collect Rickon. As Rickon is running towards Jon, Ramsay shoots arrows at him. Just before he reaches Jon he is shot by an arrow. (He might still be alive or he could be dead). It seems most people know about this already.

- The story goes that Jon's Northern forces will be surround as they are heavily outnumbered, it will be difficult to fight because there will be a heap of bodies piling up. Tormund will kill Smalljon and Jon will kill the Karstark. The army will be surrounded and they will almost be crushed with no hope remaining, and then Littlefinger will ride in with the army of the Vale and kill Ramsay's forces from behind. (Going by the trailer shots, the piling up of bodies and the Northern forces being surrounded looks to be true).

- Ramsay will see that he is losing, he will escape towards Winterfell and try to barricade himself in by closing the gates. Jon will follow him with Wun Wun.

Wun Wun will amange to break open the gates, but he will die because of an arrow through the eye, apparently shot by Ramsay. (I really hope Ramsay does not kill a gaint by himself). Jon will catch-up with Ramsay and he will start to beat Ramsay with his bare hands, but he will stop just before killing him, because he does not want to kill him before Sansa. 

Now this is the interesting part that I have seen more than once, from different sources:

After the fighting is over and after Jon, Sansa and Littlefinger has met. Jon will feed Ramsay to his own dogs. I have seen this spoiler even before the season had started, and once or twice after that. It really makes a lot of sense after what has happened to Walda and after what Roose said to Ramsay before he was killed. I could really see this happening. There is no reason whatsoever for Jon to spare Ramsay when Jon already killed someone like Ollie. It just wouldn't make much sense. Roose's warning to Ramsay seems like foreshadowing, and it is interesting that I have seen that spoiler even before the season had started. 

As for the other spoilers, from what I have seen:

- I have also seen that there will be no Clegane fight this season. In my opinion this makes a lot of sense. The whole Clegane fight to a certain extent seems like wishful thinking from the fandom. I dont think it is guaranteed to happen in the books. Perhaps it could still happen in season 7 or something, but it does not seem like a solid theory.   

- I have seen similar spoilers about Riverrun. It would be bad to lose the Blackfish off screen. But it does seem as if they are trying to clear up some loose ends. I ve also seen that Brienne and Pod will tell Jaime about meeting Sansa in the North and she will try to recruit him to help and fight for the Starks, and against the White Walkers, but Jaime will not be interested. 

And then there is also a Frey wedding that Arya will attend with a pack of wolfs. 

- It does not seem as if the Starks will get a lot of support from the Mormonts or the other Northern houses. I guess the best we will get is the Manderly speech where he will turn his cloak.

It does seem as if Jon will become the leader in the North. But I think this makes a lot of sense. I think this is the direction the books are also going in. It seems likely that if Jon is resurrected in the books then he will become the leader in the North. Jon is obviously a bastard, but the Northerns are also known for following strength, and right now they need more of a military commander type then someone who is next in the line of succession. (It is perhaps a bit of a shame that Robb's will wasn't included in the show, it could have worked well).   

But we are also seeing that the old world orders are falling apart. The show has made this even more explicit with women such as Dany leading a Khalasar. Or the bastards taking over Dorne - bastards, cripples and broken things.  On top of that Jon is going up against Ramsay, who is also a bastard. A lot of people right now are expecting Sansa to become the Queen in the North, but I can't really see it happening at this stage in the books. Sansa has been learning her skills from Littlefinger, he is powerful player behind the throne. Therefore I could see Sansa negotiate with the Lords of the Vale, and perhaps she will act as a hand of the King for Jon. On the other hand I would not be completely surprised if Sansa is made the Queen in the North on the show, but I can't see it happening in books. (Perhaps only at the end of the story). 

This is just some of my own speculation, but Bran could also come into play. We know that Bran will be leaving his cave. Apparently they will be attacked by the Nights Kings and his army in the next episode. Bran and Meera will get away, and they will be rescued by Benjen apparently. (I am still not quite sure about that one). Bran will make it back to the Wall. Isaac Hempstead-Wright has said something in an interview or two about becoming a Kingmaker. This is just my speculation, but Bran is a representative of the Old Gods, perhaps he will become a Kingmaker and crown Jon as King somewhere in the future. 

- I have seen some reports that there will be a few deaths in Kings Landing at the end of the season. It sounds like Margaery, Loras, Pycelle, uncle Kevin and Gregor Clegane might die somehow. Tommen will apparently be so distraught that he will leap out of a window from the Red Keep, this in turn will make Cercei completely mad, and she will burn down a big part of Kings Landing with wildfire. 

These are some of the most common "spoilers" that I have encountered on the Freefolk reddit. It is difficult to say how much of this is actually true or not, but some the spoilers does seem to be reliable. I guess we'll see. 

I also wish that there could have been more support from the Northern houses. The Northern houses does seem a lot more supportive in the books. But I guess they want to make it seem like almost impossible odds. I also don't like the idea of the Vale army riding in with Littlefinger to save the day. On the show it has been mentioned a few times now how Jon is suppose to know Winterfell and the surrounding lands. It would have been more interesting if Jon used some kind of military strategy of the land or some secret knowledge about Winterfell to defeat Ramsay. The whole idea of bodies piling up and being surrounded by Ramsay's forces, only to be saved by the Vale sounds a bit underwhelming, for such a big advertised battle. 

It wouldn't make sense to keep him alive but remember two shoots from the trailers.

Sansa is in dark place what looks like dungeon in Winterfell and on the verge of tears. What if they truly locked Ramsay and she is about to see him. Also in another Sansa is in shock as she's turning towards someone...who might be Jon in the very similiar place. What if he explains to her...that he let's him lives more important war is coming up. He might die but there was stated that Wun Wun lives...but I heard about arrow to his eye way too many times. Edd will die in finale or at te begining when the Wall will fall down. Tormund and Ghost are uncertain.

Also we'll see Benjen as that mysterious figure that saves Bran and Meera. Hodor dies and 3ER too in the next episode most likely. The Door as Hodor holding the door against White Walkers who managed to track down Bran via vision. We know that they'll find out where is that cave and get to it from the trailer as we saw tree. Itounds plausible but it might be made up. 

40 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

It wouldn't make sense to keep him alive but remember two shoots from the trailers.

Hide contents

Sansa is in dark place what looks like dungeon in Winterfell and on the verge of tears. What if they truly locked Ramsay and she is about to see him. Also in another Sansa is in shock as she's turning towards someone...who might be Jon in the very similiar place. What if he explains to her...that he let's him lives more important war is coming up. He might die but there was stated that Wun Wun lives...but I heard about arrow to his eye way too many times. Edd will die in finale or at te begining when the Wall will fall down. Tormund and Ghost are uncertain.

Also we'll see Benjen as that mysterious figure that saves Bran and Meera. Hodor dies and 3ER too in the next episode most likely. The Door as Hodor holding the door against White Walkers who managed to track down Bran via vision. We know that they'll find out where is that cave and get to it from the trailer as we saw tree. Itounds plausible but it might be made up. 

I think in the one shot in the trailer she is talking with Jon. From what I understand it is 100% sure that Ramsay will die, apparently Jon makes sure he dies. 

Spoiler

It sounds like Jon will definitely attack Ramsay with his bare hand and then he will stop, because he doesn't want Sansa to see or something like that. But there is a poster of reddit, Docmantistobogan, who has been very reliable so far, and he says that Ramsay definitely dies. He says Jon makes sure that Ramsay dies. He also said that there were no sign of Melisandre and Osha at the Battle of the Bastards, but Davos is definitely seen entering Winterfell while carrying Rickon's body. He is not sure about Tormund, but it seems like he does survive. I haven't heard anything about Edd. I also don't think Ghost will die this season, but that is just my opinion. (I don't know what this says about Melisandre's prospects). 

Even with White Walkers on the way Ramsay would be a completely useless ally. But perhaps Sansa will confront Ramsay after Jon has beaten him and before he dies. Or perhaps in the trailer she is speaking with Littlefinger.  

The Bran stuff sounds correct and it sounds like it will all happen in this week's episode. 

most of season 6 plot has been leaked,

he got everything right for episode 4 so its legit i guess

Spoiler

Yes. Osha should be dead in the next episode? Or maybe the one after. She and Ramsay are talking. She tries to seduce him and grab a knife that is lying nearby. Ramsay reveals that Theon told him EVERYTHING and then kills her.

Osha dies in her very next scene. Don't think we actually see Rickon get tortured. He has very little screen time. And not sure about SmallJon.

Hmm maybe I'm remembering incorrectly and that meeting happens in episode 5? Pretty sure it's in the next episode. Either way, what does definitely happen in the next episode is Jorah and Daario see Dany and are about to save her. She tells them she doesn't need to be saved and instead has them help lock her in a tent with the other Khals

Archived