HBO picturs from this episode

Cragen

There's a similar picture from one of the trailers that shows the White Walkers stood near the same area that the CotF are in in that picture. 

You can see the black spikes in each picture. So it looks like it will be a flashback vision to before the White Walkers existed, I guess. 

I'll try and find a link for the picture. 

A flash back that will provide some back store.

I assume it will be to fill in some history on the COTF, then we will also get the vision of the WW... hopefully getting their back story as well.

1 hour ago, Ludo Kressh said:
  Hide contents

They just released more pics...apparently Bran's going back to Winterfell in another flashback(maybe to see what happened to Hodor?)

It seems like we will see Brans montage this week.

1 hour ago, Cragen said:

It seems like we will see Brans montage this week.

About bloody time.

Unfortunately if we are seeing 1. COTF Summer, 2. WW (same location as 1) Winter, and 3. Winterfell, it looks like another week of no TOJ. -(

One would ask if they are goning back to WF... why.

Either its something to do with Hodor, or something to do with the COTF?  Maybe its going WAAY back to WF....  That would be cool

Can't wait for those flashbacks

According to Bill Simmons, the word has it that E5 is an 'all timer'. Damn, this season has been on fire. 3 excellent episodes and one good (the premiere). It shits all over season 5.

I have a thought that each vision is past/present/future, The COTF vision will be a long ago vision as to how they were many a year ago. I think the one where he sees the army of the dead is the present and then that leaves the winterfell vision to be future... 

I hope this is the case, but if not I would like to see the Winterfell vision as Bran watching how he became crippled as he still doesn't know to this day how he fell from the tower. A lot of people haven't mentioned this but I think it is an essential thing to include. The COTF is predictable in the way its just going deep into time looking at the origin etc. 

The white walker vision I think is vital; I think the Night's King can see him and when he does he realizes oh shit, who is this guy. 

Still unsure as to whether the WW will attack the tree in which Bran is beneath, I don't know why Meera would be in such a rush to wake him other than a possible threat.

These photos make me think we're going to see that the CotF created the Others. The past vision is going to be the CotF creating the Others and the land around them turning to an icy wasteland with the Others going full Frankenstein and killing the CotF with only Leaf escaping. The present is going to be the Others massing their army of the dead at the same location, and the future is going to be the Others' attack on Winterfell (thus the Night King with the burning background we've seen in the trailers.)

Archived