(Spoilers) Maisie & Sophie tell 2 truths & 1 lie about S6

a black swan

The rumor is Sandor Clegane will kill Thoros this Season. The BWB have become outlaws and they now attack everyone. Sandor will be with Ian McShane's character when they are ambushed.

So, I think Sophie's 1# and 3# are true, and Maisie's 1# and 2#

...Actually, if Arya comes back to Westeros only at the end of the series, it's fairly likely she won't cross any of the names. All of her targets (minus possibly the Waif, but then again, she doesn't know her name) are there and I don't see Cersei, the Mountain, Mel, Walder or whomever to be as polite as Meryn and making their way to Essos to get killed.

10 minutes ago, Ingelheim said:

Hide contents

The rumor is Sandor Clegane will kill Thoros this Season. The BWB have become outlaws and they now attack everyone. Sandor will be with Ian McShane's character when they are ambushed.

So, I think Sophie's 1# and 3# are true, and Maisie's 1# and 2#

Spoiler

Thoros wasn't on her list anymore last season. Sure, they'll change it yet again. 

7 hours ago, kissdbyfire said:

But the Wait told her her list was too short or something. I think that's the writers retconning the very short list we had last year. 

I figured they would somehow add to the list they shortened :P 

I feel like adding the Waif to the list is silly, but they added Mel and Thoros so whatever I guess.

BE WARNED, THIS LINK CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE WHOLE SEASON.  THEY ARE VERY LIKELY LEGIT - PROCEED WITH CAUTION

at any rate, this can help you with figuring out the truth and lies, if you wish to be spoiled:

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-spoilers-who-wins-battle-winterfell-deleted-reddit-thread-tells-534076

this is a summary of information leaked on reddit from a person who works as an extra on GoT set.  the last time this person was seen on reddit was over two years ago when he leaked spoilers for True Detective - they all ended up being right.  These are the real deal.

33 minutes ago, Wendel Shoemaker said:

I figured they would somehow add to the list they shortened :P 

I feel like adding the Waif to the list is silly, but they added Mel and Thoros so whatever I guess.

It would be/is silly from a book perspective, but show Waif has been antagonistic, resentful and bullying from the get go, (her beatings far exceeded anything the Kindly Man ever dished out).. soo...

The spoilers

Spoiler

would indicate that if Arya kills her, it will be in self defense, anyway. Still, it means that the show subverts HoB&W ethics, since even if they decided to punish Arya's disobedience with death, they would never send the Waif to do the job..

Oh, well.

3 minutes ago, bemused said:

It would be/is silly from a book perspective, but show Waif has been antagonistic, resentful and bullying from the get go, (her beatings far exceeded anything the Kindly Man ever dished out).. soo...

The spoilers

Hide contents

would indicate that if Arya kills her, it will be in self defense, anyway. Still, it means that the show subverts HoB&W ethics, since even if they decided to punish Arya's disobedience with death, they would never send the Waif to do the job..

Oh, well.

Yeah, but everyone else on her list has committed serious atrocities:  Joff, the Mountain, Walder Frey, Cersei, okay, "Carol" Lannister has not done anything bad since she had Lady killed and engineered Bob's death back in Season 1.

I don't doubt that the show will do this, I actually thought she might kill Bobcut last year, because reasons, but Arya killing the waif, who has been, apparently, doing her job, LMAO, would really suck...and I guess, again the audience is supposed to cheer for that, because mean people deserve death?  Oy what a clusterfuck the show has become.

2 minutes ago, bemused said:

The spoilers

Hide contents

Oh, well.

Yes, what a mess. And of course Arya will kill her in self-defense. She's one of the 'heroes' and her actions must be palatable to viewers. That's why, despite the total overkill in her scene with Trant, she's still cheered as a hero since he was turned into a sadistic paedo, and she saved all the little girls he would beat and abuse in the future. 

2 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Yes, what a mess. And of course Arya will kill her in self-defense. She's one of the 'heroes' and her actions must be palatable to viewers. That's why, despite the total overkill in her scene with Trant, she's still cheered as a hero since he was turned into a sadistic paedo, and she saved all the little girls he would beat and abuse in the future. 

It wasn't "overkill". This is a brutal story. Brutal things happen. Six years later and still don't understand that?

14 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Yeah, but everyone else on her list has committed serious atrocities:  Joff, the Mountain, Walder Frey, Cersei, okay, "Carol" Lannister has not done anything bad since she had Lady killed and engineered Bob's death back in Season 1.

I don't doubt that the show will do this, I actually thought she might kill Bobcut last year, because reasons, but Arya killing the waif, who has been, apparently, doing her job, LMAO, would really suck...and I guess, again the audience is supposed to cheer for that, because mean people deserve death?  Oy what a clusterfuck the show has become.

Last year, I wondered why the Waif was being portrayed as being so resentful of Arya.. and it's only been getting worse... Of course it's now all too obvious that "creatively it makes sense, because.."

9 minutes ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

It wasn't "overkill". This is a brutal story. Brutal things happen. Six years later and still don't understand that?

You are the best. You are my absolute favourite poster ever! I LOVE YOU, please, never change! :wub:

8 minutes ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

Book Arya would never do such a thing.

“It was the easiest thing in the world for Arya to step up behind him and stab him. “Is there gold hidden in the village?” she shouted as she drove the blade up through his back. “Is there silver? Gems?” She stabbed twice more. “Is there food? Where is Lord Beric?” She was on top of him by then, still stabbing. “Where did he go? How many men were with him? How many knights? How many bowmen? How many, how many, how many, how many, how many, how many? is there gold in the village?”

That's actually from my favourite chapter in the entire series (despite it being yet another forced chance meeting on the road/in an inn etc.).  Was gutted when it wasn't in the show.  But I think the "Mercy" outcome is inspired by the above.

15 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

:D character "tornado progression"

3 minutes ago, Ser Gareth said:

Book Arya would never do such a thing.

“It was the easiest thing in the world for Arya to step up behind him and stab him. “Is there gold hidden in the village?” she shouted as she drove the blade up through his back. “Is there silver? Gems?” She stabbed twice more. “Is there food? Where is Lord Beric?” She was on top of him by then, still stabbing. “Where did he go? How many men were with him? How many knights? How many bowmen? How many, how many, how many, how many, how many, how many? is there gold in the village?”

That's actually from my favourite chapter in the entire series (despite it being yet another forced chance meeting on the road/in an inn etc.).  Was gutted when it wasn't in the show.  But I think the "Mercy" outcome is inspired by the above.

I don't care what book Arya would do. This is the show. Book Arya's story ended 5 years ago.

1 minute ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

I don't care what book Arya would do. This is the show. Book Arya's story ended 5 years ago.

I was actually messing.  Those that claim that the events of Trant in the show isn't Arya are clearly wrong.  As are those trying to claim her violence on the TV show came from nowhere.  They are merely trying to beat the show with a stick to fuel their agendas.

I'd say that TV show Arya is the closest adaptation of a major book character out of all of them, other than the fact TV show Arya is obviously older and not as attractive as book Arya.

5 minutes ago, bemused said:

Last year, I wondered why the Waif was being portrayed as being so resentful of Arya.. and it's only been getting worse... Of course it's now all too obvious that "creatively it makes sense, because.."

Cat fight.  LOL.

I've ranted about this numerous times, but despite keeping sort of to her book story, they really did nothing at all interesting w/Arya for now 1.5 seasons. I would MUCH have preferred Tom W., in a non bathrobe costume, and Arya to have more on screen time together, something closer to what they did w/Arya and Tywin...if the show wanted they could have used those scenes to communicate all kinds of info. on Essos and Westeros...and they might have created a better version of the 'lying game' than the stupid AS FUCK version we got..which makes no sense.  I don't believe show only viewers have any clue what the purpose of the stick beating is...except they beat her when she lies...but um, yeah, beating doesn't improve lying skills...and the girl who plays Bobcut, I'm sure could act up a storm if somebody gave her some decent lines and a characterization.  The stupid it hurts me.

4 minutes ago, Jack Bauer 24 said:

5 years ago? well, in S4 her adventures with the Hound were "more or less" well-adapted.....

Do you consider S4 (Arya) much different from the books?

1 minute ago, Ser Gareth said:

I was actually messing.  Those that claim that the events of Trant in the show isn't Arya are clearly wrong.  As are those trying to claim her violence on the TV show came from nowhere.  They are merely trying to beat the show with a stick to fuel their agendas.

I'd say that TV show Arya is the closest adaptation of a major book character out of all of them, other than the fact TV show Arya is obviously older and not as attractive as book Arya.

And they continue to make the show relevant my doing so lol. By continuing to talk about something they don't like keeps the show talked about, alive and thriving.

1 minute ago, Ser Gareth said:

I don't think the excessive overkill is what is wrong in that scene. My issue is that they made Tranta sadistic paedo so that the killing is justified. Because that's what the show does, like Tyrion killing Shae in self-defense. 

Archived