Who kills Faegon? (Besides Drogon)

For now I believe Aegon will be vaporized by Drogon. But..... Besides him who is the most likely person to kill the mummer's dragon? I'll take a shot in the dark and say Jorah and Dario team up and kill Duckfield and another of Aegons KG and Aegon himself. Dario will die but Jorah will be last man/boy standing. Idk 

Aegon's fate...

On his deathbed, Ser Aegor Rivers had famously commanded his men to boil the flesh from his skull, dip it in gold, and carry it before them when they crossed the sea to retake Westeros. His successors had followed his example.

The Lost Lord, Dance 24

North of Yi Ti, the windswept plains and rolling hills that stretch from the Golden Empire's frontiers to the desolate shores of the shivering sea are dominated by a race of mounted warriors called the Jogos Nhai. Like the Dothraki...

...A thousand rival clans joined together and raised up a jhattar [the jhat of jhats and war leader of the whole people], a woman in man's mail named Zhea the barren...

...Zhea isolated each of Lo Bu's thirteen armies ... and destroyed them each in turn...

...Amongst the slain was Lo Bu himself...When his severed head was presented to Zhea, she commanded that the flesh be stripped from the bone, so that his skull might be dipped in gold and made into her drinking cup. From that time to this, every jhattar of the Jogos Nhai has drunk fermented zorse milk from the gilded skull of the Boy Too Bold By Half...

The Plains of the Jogos Nhai, TWOIAF

I'm a still a fan of the theory that Jon Connington kills him by accident.

Aegon is just about as close to "Harry potter" style chosen one as we can get. He escaped death an infant and has now returned to seek revenge on those who killed his family.

in any other fantasy story he would succeed and have a happy ending.

I imagine he's going to gain a bunch of support when a few key battles, yet Conningtons going to one day forget about his greyscale and accidentally touch and thus kill Aegon.

this would break the chosen one stereotype as the chosen one would be killed by a loved and trusted mentor. All because of a stupid and preventable accident. It's even more tragic if Asgon actually is the real Awgon Targaryan.

4 hours ago, TheBraveSerDavos said:

I'm a still a fan of the theory that Jon Connington kills him by accident.

Aegon is just about as close to "Harry potter" style chosen one as we can get. He escaped death an infant and has now returned to seek revenge on those who killed his family.

in any other fantasy story he would succeed and have a happy ending.

I imagine he's going to gain a bunch of support when a few key battles, yet Conningtons going to one day forget about his greyscale and accidentally touch and thus kill Aegon.

this would break the chosen one stereotype as the chosen one would be killed by a loved and trusted mentor. All because of a stupid and preventable accident. It's even more tragic if Asgon actually is the real Awgon Targaryan.

Given that greyscale is a curse, I am not sure it is so transmittable as they say.  Topic for another thread, though...

Archived