Official Synopsis Released

GeorgeIAF

50 minutes ago, ShadowKitteh said:

Or my first thought, that Tommen is walking the walk to get help get Loras out.

Well, that would be the last thing anyone wants to see. The Noble houses would not let that happened. The only reason why Cersie asked to intervene the walk of Marg was to make sure the current system remains in power. The High Sparrow is trying to bring down feudalism by showing the people that kings and queens are made out of flesh and blood.

Could be that the HS targets The Mountain.  If he's not deemed worthy of Tommen's 7 (KG), Cersei would be forced to choose a different Champion.  She chooses violence via Gregor rather than have another champion forced on her.  Though the show hasn't really developed the rules of trials by combat that specifically...

2 hours ago, Ser Knute said:

Could be that the HS targets The Mountain.  If he's not deemed worthy of Tommen's 7 (KG), Cersei would be forced to choose a different Champion.  She chooses violence via Gregor rather than have another champion forced on her.  Though the show hasn't really developed the rules of trials by combat that specifically...

The (current undead) Mountain would be forced to reveal his identity, so I'm sure he'd be ineligible to be her champion at the very least. He's also go zombie postal. That I can see happening.

31 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

The (current undead) Mountain would be forced to reveal his identity, so I'm sure he'd be ineligible to be her champion at the very least. He's also go zombie postal. That I can see happening.

There is no secret identity to be revealed here. Everyone has been perfectly open about Gregor's name.

17 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

There is no secret identity to be revealed here. Everyone has been perfectly open about Gregor's name.

Around the Keep yes, but I can't see the HS condoning such unnatural practices. It would be fun to see the sparrows trying to arrest him/it.

I recall him cleaning the capital from some sparrows in the trailer...

But the thing is, they never said he died - officially Qyburn just healed him. It's not about revealing he is the Moutnain, it's about revealing his zombieness.

Just now, tormund's beard said:

supposedly he earned his reputation in the war of the nine penny kings.

In the books sure. We also have all the backstory of Jaime only having eyes for him during that dinner and all, but it's never been established on  the show, and they seem to have made away with Jaime's chivalric yearnings, so...

Might be they'll establish it next episode, though.

10 hours ago, Northern_Star said:

Well, that would be the last thing anyone wants to see. The Noble houses would not let that happened. The only reason why Cersie asked to intervene the walk of Marg was to make sure the current system remains in power. The High Sparrow is trying to bring down feudalism by showing the people that kings and queens are made out of flesh and blood.

I didn't mean Tommen walking naked, he hasn't done anything. I meant "walking the walk" as in playing the game, saying whatever the HS wants to hear to help get Loras released.

I didn't realize "walking the walk/talking the walk" was an archaic term.

1 hour ago, ShadowKitteh said:

I didn't mean Tommen walking naked, he hasn't done anything. I meant "walking the walk" as in playing the game, saying whatever the HS wants to hear to help get Loras released.

I didn't realize "walking the walk/talking the walk" was an archaic term.

In King's Landing it has a new meaning.

Archived