Official Synopsis Released

GeorgeIAF

Official synopsis : The High Sparrow eyes another target. Jaime confronts a hero. Arya makes a plan. The North is reminded.

Holy shit, we might get the 2 famous speeches in this episode, the hype is real !

HS targeting Olenna or the Sand Snakes ?

I guess Jaime meets Brienne ? 

Arya probably makes a plan to kill the Waif and escape Braavos.

Surely we'll get the Northern Houses meeting either at Bear Islands or White Harbour. We'll get Wyman's speech (cue the "Fletcher" cast description), with Lyanna Mormont probably delivering the lines of Wylla. 

Also Sandor's comeback will be the biggest surprise in the episode and we'll get McShane as Meribald and his speech.

Share your thoughts about it.

hero/champion for Cersei's trial? Jaime could confront zombie Sir Gregor. Or it could be Brienne if he is in the riverlands...?

When is Cersei's trial? It might not even happen as Margaery was meant to do her walk of atonement before Cersei's trial but the Tyrell army plan to attack before the walk. If the Tyrells are successful then no walk of atonement & no trial for Cersei. So the target that the High Sparrow might be eyeing could be the whole Tyrell army?

Is there any stills or evidence of Cersei's trial or Margaerys walk? If so then we know the Tyrells lose, if not then they probably win (or the pics are top secret!).

I have a feeling Manderly's speech is going to go down differently.  I don't recall seeing any Manderly banners in any of the spoiler pics of the battle at Winterfell.  I wonder if he stands up to Ramsay and gets killed for it?

No reason! I can think of a few reasons for Sandor Clegane to come back and 'Cleganebowl' is not that big a deal. However, Sandor will return for Sansa and Arya and the Starks. He's been portrayed on the show as sympathetic to their plight and a realist. Also, his line to Brienne about wishing he had valyrian steel is foreshadowing, imo. Sandor Clegane will get that valyrian steel sword. I believe he will fight in the battle for Dawn. He's been shown to cut people in half. That strength and skill will be very much needed. I mean, Jon is a little guy, so is Edd. No one is quite the athlete that Sandor is.

Cleganebowl is just a souped up trial between two combatants who some fans want to see fight. They don't seem to care that there isn't a reason for it, especially if 

Spoiler

as I've heard, Cersei's trial is cancelled. 

The Clegane brothers might meet again, but a trial by combat, is a 'been there, done that' so many times in the show, another one is just old hat. I think the fight, if there is one at all, between unGregor and Sandor will be much more happenstance.

" The High Sparrow eyes another target. "

I suppose that this might end up being HS's end. Especially after reading a recent interview with the actor who plays him. HS overestimates the power he has.  I think that he is already dealing with way too much after he arrested the two queens. He didn't really gained much support from the Crown by this. And if he starts to make problems for another person(s), he might find out that he just can't handle it.

Sandor is one of the best characters in the books and the show, thats the only reason they need to bring him back. He is so interesting, and honestly i think he should never have to fight his brother, i think he could be so much more than that, and his brother isnt really even gregor anymore. so whats the point 

17 hours ago, Karmarni said:

No reason! I can think of a few reasons for Sandor Clegane to come back and 'Cleganebowl' is not that big a deal. However, Sandor will return for Sansa and Arya and the Starks. He's been portrayed on the show as sympathetic to their plight and a realist. Also, his line to Brienne about wishing he had valyrian steel is foreshadowing, imo. Sandor Clegane will get that valyrian steel sword. I believe he will fight in the battle for Dawn. He's been shown to cut people in half. That strength and skill will be very much needed. I mean, Jon is a little guy, so is Edd. No one is quite the athlete that Sandor is.

Cleganebowl is just a souped up trial between two combatants who some fans want to see fight. They don't seem to care that there isn't a reason for it, especially if 

Reveal hidden contents

as I've heard, Cersei's trial is cancelled. 

The Clegane brothers might meet again, but a trial by combat, is a 'been there, done that' so many times in the show, another one is just old hat. I think the fight, if there is one at all, between unGregor and Sandor will be much more happenstance.

If rumours of:

Spoiler

Cersei's trial being cancelled

are true

then do you think it must mean that the Tyrells are successful?

The HS eyes another target

HS has had a chance to arrest Olenna. So I don't think it is her. He likes to catch people off guard. I think it is Qyburn. Last episode Grand Maest Pycelle was talking with Tommen about the monster that Qyburn has created. I am pretty sure Grand Maester Pycelle has went and spoken with HS about it. 

7 hours ago, Jon Snow Bengal said:

then do you think it must mean that the Tyrells are successful?

Successful as in springing Margarey and Loras? No. I don't think so. 

We see unGregor sweep the floor with some of the Sparrows. Bet Lancel dies by UnGreg's hand. UnGregor is this unholy thing that exists by dark magic. I can't remember, does the show (or books) say that Qyburn forged his Valyrian ring before he lost them all? Or is he just gifted in this? 

I do think we may see Highgarden because GRRM said so, and he also said we'd see Casterly Rock. It seems to me that those places are where the future lies. Tyrells and Lannisters return home to lick their wounds.

you know, it is speculate that the Ser Loras may have spilled the beans to the High Septon, through his suffering, that it was the Tyrells that poisoned Joff. Margeary may pay the price for this but also, if the Tyrells go down, Oleana told Littlefinger he would go down with them.

2 hours ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

you know, it is speculate that the Ser Loras may have spilled the beans to the High Septon, through his suffering, that it was the Tyrells that poisoned Joff. Margeary may pay the price for this but also, if the Tyrells go down, Oleana told Littlefinger he would go down with them.

I don't think that Loras knows that the Tyrells poisoned Joffrey.

2 hours ago, GeorgeIAF said:

I don't think that Loras knows that the Tyrells poisoned Joffrey.

Exactly. The Queen of Thorns would never tell Loras plans of that level unless he was directly involved. He's a dumb jock and you've seen her dismay with most male characters especially her son.  She's grooming Margaery to be her successor. No need to tell Loras but what he needs to know and that information he didn't need to know. That'll be like her telling Mace something of importance...  Not gonna happen.  None of the Tyrell men are ready for big boy politics. Thus why she does all the planning and talking. 

Maybe he dies and meets with Sean Bean in afterlife.

On 20.05.2016 at 6:32 PM, GeorgeIAF said:

HS targeting Olenna or the Sand Snakes ?

I'd love to see this showdown, especially when we know HS has a special place in his heart for sexual liberty.

On another note, it saddens me that he stays alive up to E7.

40 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

Jaime meets a hero. I don't think Brienne is a hero in anyone's book. Is the Blackfish? I can't think what 'heroes' are still alive these days.

I agree. I'm still thinking the BF, but why is he a hero ? For taking a piss while his family was slaughtered ?:dunno:

Archived