Sophie Turner wants Sansa and Arya to have a lesbian love scene

teemo

2 hours ago, bb1180 said:

That's the problem with these dang kids these days.  Back in my day,  we took our stories about dragons and ice zombies more seriously.  

:rofl:

Be careful with jokes in these forums. The true believers will declare you infidel and burn you for heresy

5 minutes ago, Lord Friendzone said:

Hope, Sophie never ever in the future talk this way and even in a jokey manner...D&D might use some of these ideas for real.

Beinoff and Weiss know how to cut the fat. I could see Martin adding in more bloat though. Probably why Winds is still not out.

It's a joke. But she then also says Sansa should end up with Margaery. Because omg, whenever women have had a share of bad relationships with men, they totally should be lesbians, that's how it works, right? that solves it all. Women are unable to cause their partners any harm, specially lesbians. You just can switch sexual orientation like you change your hairdo and your life will improve! Being gay is an statement.

...bitch, please. :rolleyes: 

28 minutes ago, JCRB's Honeypot said:

It's a joke. But she then also says Sansa should end up with Margaery. Because omg, whenever women have had a share of bad relationships with men, they totally should be lesbians, that's how it works, right? that solves it all. Women are unable to cause their partners any harm, specially lesbians.

Well if I were Sansa I'd be wearing a valyrian chastity belt, but the internet is more hot on her sex/romantic life than it's on... about any other GoT issue since Jon is alive, so I think it's best to ignore the topic of seriously studying potential effect her bad relationships with men could have on her.

35 minutes ago, JCRB's Honeypot said:

It's a joke. But she then also says Sansa should end up with Margaery. Because omg, whenever women have had a share of bad relationships with men, they totally should be lesbians, that's how it works, right? that solves it all. Women are unable to cause their partners any harm, specially lesbians. You just can switch sexual orientation like you change your hairdo and your life will improve! Being gay is an statement.

Yes that's obviously what she meant. You cracked the case!!

40 minutes ago, JCRB's Honeypot said:

You are WAY over analyzing this.

1 hour ago, Channel4s-JonSnow said:

Sophie Turner is such a stereotypical young posh English girl that its painful to watch. I apologise for my country.

I think she's really cute, but well, I'm a 23 year old Spaniard. Tall and pale redheads with blue eyes...that shit doesn't exist around here :D

Posh girls and boys are the same around the world, don't worry about that.

5 hours ago, Risto said:

Oh, come on... A lot of us said a lot of stupid things in her age.

Yeah, but this is new... We haven't lesbian incest so far... Now that is thinking outside the box.

Don't think same-sex couplings can count as the legal crime of incest.  That's harmless playing around: no children are possible, so there's no reason to have a law against it.

24 minutes ago, Writhen said:

I'm all about it. I wish they had included the Daenerys and Cersei lesbian scenes from ASOS and AFFC respectively.

Wait, there was a lesbian scene between Danaerys and Cersei?  I must have missed it!

Oh wait, this is some slash fanfic, right? : - )

1 minute ago, Tianzi said:

So sexual acts that can't result with children, or when one is barren, occuring between a brother and sister are not incest?

Incest is a violation of a particular law, nothing else.  There is no law regarding acts that are brother-on-brother or sister-on-sister.

Archived