Sophie Turner wants Sansa and Arya to have a lesbian love scene

teemo

Yes, much of what she says is a bad joke.

LOL, all the Jon/Sansa shippers on this thread, lashing out at SanSan fans.

We like that Sophie thinks Jon/Sansa is the ultimate bad joke. We think it's funny, too.

We also like that she said Sandor is the knight she's dreaming of. And if you want a tweet, enjoy:

https://twitter.com/SophieT/status/739912498229444611

It didn't really sound to me like she was joking in the video, but I also had no idea about their weird senses of humor until this thread.  I don't really keep up with them too much, but this was strange enough for me to notice.  

52 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

Yes, much of what she says is a bad joke.

Oh, come on... A lot of us said a lot of stupid things in her age.

2 hours ago, Tianzi said:

Oh well, why not, apparently Stark incest is OK.

Yeah, but this is new... We haven't lesbian incest so far... Now that is thinking outside the box.

Just a joke, people. Stupid one, I may say, but ultimately innocent... No big deal.

14 minutes ago, teemo said:

It didn't really sound to me like she was joking in the video, but I also had no idea about their weird senses of humor until this thread.  I don't really keep up with them too much, but this was strange enough for me to notice.  

You're right, it's not a joke, I saw the screencaps on reddit. They do get intimate in episode 8, I think. Sansa smokes a cigarette afterwards. 

50 minutes ago, bb1180 said:

That's the problem with these dang kids these days.  Back in my day,  we took our stories about dragons and ice zombies more seriously.  

<3

29 minutes ago, Good Guy Garlan said:

You're right, it's not a joke, I saw the screencaps on reddit. They do get intimate in episode 8, I think. Sansa smokes a cigarette afterwards. 

Well, the scene in itself was a piece of a beautiful writing and the haters are jusr rival shippers, but seriously, a minor smoking a cigarette? Just gross.

Come on people, this is just the new generation, some of them are 15 at 20. And Sophie seems to me to be a bit of a valley girl (correct term?) anyway.

1 hour ago, teemo said:

Its very difficult to tell sometimes when someone is joking, I mean theres the obvious signals.. laughing while you talk..

I have no idea if she is joking in this video.. HMMMMMM...

I prefer her idea that Sansa and Marg should have a fling. Arya and Sansa is a no from me.

I am straight, female. If I'd spent my formative years being tormented by Joff and his knights, spending time in bed with Tyrion, terrified that he might change his mind and rape me, capped with being repeatedly raped by Ramsay...I'd try mighty hard to get into women, too.

Archived