Which Two Characters Would You Like To See Romantically Involved?

[Deleted]

Jaime and Brienne: to acknowledge their feelings or to bang at some point and maybe even have a child

Dunk and Lady Rohanne: they had a great chemistry so I hope it eventually led to more

Euron and Dany: would be hilarious as long as it's mutual relationship between equals

Olenna Tyrell and Kevan Lannister: perfect power couple, that ship has sailed but I can still dream

Elia Martell and Arthur Dayne: my favourite headcanon tragic couple

Sansa and Harry the Heir: providing he's not a douche and they genuinely fall for each other 

Arthur and Lyanna: just a snog or something once Rhaegar left. They clearly both in love with different people but, you know, being stuck together in a tower in the middle of nowhere ...

On a somewhat serious note, I like the idea of Jon and Mya Stone.  Mya is tough enough to deal with Ygritte's lingering ghost with Jon and it still provides the Baratheon/Stark joining. 

Also somewhat serious, Jeyne Poole/Gendry.  After being abused by Ramsay, if Jeyne can establish a relationship with a man with a craftsman's patience and the brute strength to backhand Ramsay into next week...that would be awesome.

But of course, the best would be Cersei/Hodor.  I can imagine Cersei at the small council meeting, hair disheveled, eyes wide open in a shocked expression, muttering "Hodor...Hodor...Hodor".

Brienne and Jaime

9 hours ago, Hangover of the Morning said:

Elia Martell and Arthur Dayne: my favourite headcanon tragic couple

I love this pairing, but at the same time I hope it doesn't happen. They'd only be a thing so George could absolve Rhaegar and Lyanna of blame (assuming R+L were consensual lovers).

23 minutes ago, Nights Kings Queen said:

I love this pairing, but at the same time I hope it doesn't happen. They'd only be a thing so George could absolve Rhaegar and Lyanna of blame (assuming R+L were consensual lovers).

I fell that it would really enrich these two characters. It never crossed my mind that it could serve to absolve R+L of blame for what they did. If true, I kinda picture their feelings predating Rhaegar and Elia's marriage and neither of them acting upon them, at least not once Elia was married and Arthur in the KG. 

Archived