GRRM is trolling us theory

Marada78

Just for fun, would you feel trolled if at the end:

- Jon and Dany never meet.

- Jon fights with his own means the WW and dies in the fight (but win the war anyway so spring will arrive)

- Dany finally arrives in westeros when it's already spring and find little to no resistance to sit on the Iron Throne.

- The Dragons gets never in battle action.

7 minutes ago, Marada78 said:

- Jon fights with his own means the WW and dies in the fight (but win the war anyway so spring will arrive)

- Dany finally arrives in westeros when it's already spring and find little to no resistance to sit on the Iron Throne.

Spoiler

The dragons are already in battle in a released Tyrion chapter of WoW.

I don't know, I've never had this great anticipation for some major characters meeting that almost everyone else seems to share. I don't think I care if Jon and Daenerys meet, really. Aside from (most likely) being related, they have no connection with each other, no conflicts and nothing to talk about. What's there to look forward to in them meeting each other?

Sure, ice and fire and all that, but I wouldn't consider it trolling at all if their plotlines simply remain parallel and never intersect close enough for them to actually meet.

9 hours ago, Marada78 said:

I actually believe the first and fourth are in fact the case. I do think Jon will survive but that it will not be as expected -- maybe survive as warged into ghost and I strongly feel that Dany will never step foot in Westeros.

none of the above

I am really looking forward to all starks including Jon reuniting, as Ned said the lone wolf dies but the pack survives. If any more starks die i would be really disappointed. O yeah and lord wyman manderly's grand daughters or atleast one marries the starks boys, probably Rickon, since Bran has a thing for meera and bran would abdicate winterfell to Rickon as he will want to be a greenseer

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lady_of_the_black said:

I think she might never fight with her dragons in westeros. If the people are smart, they won't try to fight her. 

True that.   Not to mention her crazy Dothraki, crazy sell swords, Tyrion, mass of freed slaves, crazy Iron Born, Dorne, loyalists and badass Unsullied.   Sadly there will be idiots and senseless death.   Dothraki, gads.   I can't help but wonder what all these foreigners will think of their new home.   

On 22 May 2016 at 5:51 AM, Marada78 said:

Wouldn't feel trolled, would probably be happy if they never met to be honest, unless they were enemies. 

Jon can die for all I care. 

This would be disappointing after all the build up. 

Wouldn't be bothered.

Let me also add another theory: the battle with the WW will be hard and fought with strong magic to such extent that the geografy of westeros will change.

Basically the North and the South will be separated at the neck by some earthquake created by magic powers. This is also a metaphore since it's like Westeros is beheaded due to the crimes it as commited as a whole.

The six south kingdoms could remain as single big island, but they could also be scattered in many pieces like it happened to Valyria.

On the other side the north, the wall having crumbled, will be bigger than before and also the spring will come and the lands of always winter will be green again. 

Archived