(SPOILERS) Criticise Without Reprecussion - Rant & Tear apart

LulaMae Barnes

13 minutes ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

Favourite part so far: KellyC DEMANDING Jorah to heal himself! When he got rid of his nasty greyscale problem, he is allowed to come back....that seems clever.

And instead of Moqorro as Red Priest in Meereen - we get a Melisandre look-a-like. Does it imply every Red Priest has to actually be a hot Red Priestess?

Of course, we couldn't  have an old, black guy -  no one would want to see him naked ...doing his magic.

And last season Jorah the Explorer touched both Dany and Missy with his bad, gross, cheese touch hand... soooo... I am assuming that we will see that transfer of greyscale into Meereen now??? Let me hold my breath...

There is a lot to criticize about this episode.  LF being at Moletown like he took the Concord; the stupidity of the Iron Isles; the bat-shit inanity of ANOTHER Red Woman.  All that is legit criticism.  

That last scene was not one of them.  

14 minutes ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

Favourite part so far: KellyC DEMANDING Jorah to heal himself! When he got rid of his nasty greyscale problem, he is allowed to come back....that seems clever.

And instead of Moqorro as Red Priest in Meereen - we get a Melisandre look-a-like. Does it imply every Red Priest has to actually be a hot Red Priestess?

Of course, we couldn't  have an old, black guy -  no one would want to see him naked ...doing his magic.

Yes. And the standard uniform is a cleavage baring, Westerosi style gown with matching red ruby necklace. The same red necklace which leads me to believe that Mel 2.0 is also a really saggy old lady

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!

When the show started,someone had a theory about Hodor actually being Rhaegar's son baby Aegon who was saved (instead of being killed by The Mountain and his people) and brought to Winterfell and the last words he heard from his mother Elia were "hold the door!" , that's why grown-up Hodor (alias Aegon) keeps repeating the word "Hodor".

I laughed so hard at this weird fan theory because it was somewhat absurd - but now D&D made it REAL. Hooray! I bow to you and your creativity! All hail fan fiction!

1 minute ago, LulaMae Barnes said:

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!

When the show started,someone had a theory about Hodor actually being Rhaegar's son baby Aegon who was saved (instead of being killed by The Mountain and his people) and brought to Winterfell and the last words he heard from his mother Elia were "hold the door!" , that's why grown-up Hodor (alias Aegon) keeps repeating the word "Hodor".

I laughed so hard at this weird fan theory because it was somewhat absurd - but now D&D made it REAL. Hooray! I bow to you and your creativity! All hail fan fiction!

Shit I'd believe that more

The Kingsmoot was botched beyond belief. They didn't capture at all the kingsmoot from the books.

I could forgive that, though, if the dialogue and casting weren't so horrible. Who decided this guy fit as Euron? And who is writing this crap coming out of his mouth? That, my friends, is the biggest difference between the first two seasons and this season: the dialogue is flat out embarassing for a show with this kind of budget.

Half of the episode was embarrassing or boring. The Iron Islands was ridiculous and for fucks sake who directed this fucking mess and wrote these scenes?
The other half was good and I enjoyed the ending, though are they getting into time paradox realm?

Archived