(SPOILERS) Criticise Without Reprecussion - Rant & Tear apart

LulaMae Barnes

3 hours ago, Lady Kitty Heartless said:

The Kingsmoot was ruined absolutely. No Dragon Horn. No Euron's epic speech. No Euron but an impersonator.

Just seriously...becoming a king by claiming to sell a fleet to Dany for marriage. Lame, lame lame lame.

Where does Euron expect to find all the trees he will need to cut down to build this fleet?  Has anyone seen more than a scrubby tree or two, or even any, on the Iron Islands, much less a forest?

Just now, Raksha 2014 said:

Where does Euron expect to find all the trees he will need to cut down to build this fleet?  Has anyone seen more than a scrubby tree or two, or even any, on the Iron Islands, much less a forest?

I'm sure the fleet will be completed by the start of next episode. Lol

Could someone please tell me why kinslaying is suddenly okay in the show this season? It's practically a trend! Everyone's doing it these days! The Dornish, Ramsay, and now the Ironborn. They're even rewarded for it! Ramsay and Euron gained followers because they killed their fathers. Because what are taboos?

It wasn't too long ago that Stannis lost half his army because he kinslayed, yet suddenly everyone is okay with this. What is logic?!?

6 minutes ago, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

I can understand the Ironborn getting away with it.. but the other two not a chance in the seven hells

I wouldn't even say that the Ironborn would be okay with it. As a matter of fact, I know they wouldn't because the only reason why Victarion hasn't killed Euron is because he doesn't want to kinslay. It's a taboo in all of Westeros. I get they didn't like Balon, but my god, Euron just outright ADMITTED to it and no one cares. They even made him KING. Wtf.

From my understanding kinslaying is only slightly less worst than breaking guest right, which is the lowest of the low.

4 minutes ago, Azor_Ahai said:

I agree I think it was suppose to happened since from what I can gather Bran can effect the past but whatever he does was already accounted for in the present. So, I believe that had to happen or Bran's whole story line is screwed I just didn't like the set up because it leads me to believe that BR must of knew this was going to happen because he brought bran to that particular vision and then didn't just pull him out like he has done before. So, that whole screen was just to make sure that hodor became hodor. P.S. I think hodor just became one of the most tragic people in all of game of thrones to me. He was just an expendable pawn for bran since he was a child. His childhood was taken from him because bran force him to experience his death which understandable screwed him up. It left him unable to communicate effectively with the world which must of been incredible frustrating and lonely. Then when he gets old bran wargs him which is kind of like mind rape to me. How horrible would it be for someone to take control of your body and be full aware of it and unable to stop him. That person being able to force to do whatever you want. Then at the tragic end bran wargs him and forcing him to kill himself protecting bran and once again reliving his death. That is just very tragic.  

Yeah, it's pretty terrible, he just serves as a means for Bran to get what he wants/to where he needs to go. It's like the LOTR, Frodo would never have reached his goal if it wasn't for Sam, but in a much more violent way cause it involves warging and taking away Hodor's free will (but that's another discussion lol)

31 minutes ago, Azor_Ahai said:

Wait so bran was able to affect present hodor through the vision but not able to get himself out of the vision. So what changed that made bran warg past hodor then. It doesn't make any sense to me because i rewatched it and it just looks like hodor noticed him and suddenly he was warging him I don't understand why.  Also, since bran was warging hodor he kind of forced him to kill himself for bran.

In the post ep thing with D+D they mentioned that  old 3 eye was downloading all the information he wanted to give bran at once.  I guess this is why he would / could not wake up he still receiving all the information / vision BR wanted him to know at once instead of over a period of time. 

2 hours ago, A_Cornered_Wolf said:

I'll say it again here: Fuck those hacks for having Summer go out in a five second scene without taking half a dozen wights with him. 

Exactly. I think Summer only took the one out. What's really fucked up is Bran has been the only one shown to Warg his direwolf in the show. So much for that going forward...

2 minutes ago, SeventhReign said:

I wouldn't even say that the Ironborn would be okay with it. It's a taboo in all of Westeros. I get they didn't like Balon, but my god, Euron just outright ADMITTED to it and no one cares. They even made him KING. Wtf.

From my understanding kinslaying is only slightly less worst than breaking guest right, which is the lowest of the low.

We know that in the books the iron born aren't ok with it. The only reason Euron is alive is because Balon forbade Victarion killing him because he wouldn't allow kinslaying. 

2 minutes ago, Forlong the Fat said:

We know that in the books the iron born aren't ok with it. The only reason Euron is alive is because Balon forbade Victarion killing him because he wouldn't allow kinslaying. 

Yeah I just edited that in a few minutes ago. But here's the thing, even in the show they weren't okay with it. Last season half of Stannis' army abandoned him because he kinslayed. But this season everyone's cool with it.

7 minutes ago, SeventhReign said:

Yeah I just edited that in a few minutes ago. But here's the thing, even in the show they weren't okay with it. Last season half of Stannis' army abandoned him because he kinslayed. But this season everyone's cool with it.

Totally forgot about that! And the Balon/Victarion thing. My bad.

9 minutes ago, Muggle said:

In the post ep thing with D+D they mentioned that  old 3 eye was downloading all the information he wanted to give bran at once.  I guess this is why he would / could not wake up he still receiving all the information / vision BR wanted him to know at once instead of over a period of time. 

I see, thanks for letting me know. I record the show so I never actually watch that part. I still think that is kind of shitty writing to never show/tell that is what is going on and just exposition drop in an after episode thing so the scene makes sense.

Just now, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

Totally forgot about that! And the Balon/Victarion thing. My bad.

It's okay, I didn't remember the Balon/Victarion thing right away either. Speaking of Euron, do you guys like who they cast for him? He looks nothing like Euron should to me. When I think of Euron, I think of a sexy pirate with long hair. This Euron is old and bloated. Doesn't even have an eyepatch. But I digress.

I just really hate how the writing quality of this show has declined. It's really sad tbh.

I said something about an eye-patch to someone and they were like does it matter?

I was like sure it's not plot relevant that we know of; but seriously why put in a character and not give the guy a 10$ eye patch?

But then i realized why!

Just like with Yara/Asha and Osha.. and Hodor Wylis/Walder audience members are stupid.

Beric Dondarrion from season 2 or 3 or whatever had an eye patch,

Don't want to confuse the audience!

So the show is not staying consistent even with what it established already in previous season? how am I not surprised?

I got a question: How did Littlefinger to Mole Town? did he travel by ship or overland? He would have traveled through enemy lands if he stuck to the Kingsroad so he had to come by sea and travel west from Eastwatch. also the timescale for everything is really becoming out of whack. Littlefinger hears Sansa escaped. that would have taken atleast a week to reach him, then it would have taken weeks to mobilize the Vale forces and a few days to land them on the coast and then march to Moat Caillen. So how long has Sansa been at Castle Black?

Jon and his party can travel west then south then east to get the reinforcements that Jon mentioned

In my opinion, the budget alone is the reason they are getting rid of the direwolves. It costs way too much to have them on the screen, and the direwolves are not doing too much to compensate that, in their opinion. I was ranting all over the place when i saw both direwolves dead.

Archived