Jorah, Hand Of The Queen

blckp

This scene was very touching for me. Glen and Clarke killed this scene. Clarke's acting is typically best when she's speaking a foreign language but she nailed this scene. And Jorah nails every scene he's in. Marvelous actor. 

Who thinks Jorah will find a cure? We know it is possible because of Shireen. Though we know Stannis had the resources of a lordly house and Jorah is pretty much on his own. But why would they have Dany say that to him if it wasn't gonna happen? It's gonna be interesting to see how that turns out.

1 hour ago, Olorin81 said:

Who thinks Jorah will find a cure? We know it is possible because of Shireen. Though we know Stannis had the resources of a lordly house and Jorah is pretty much on his own. But why would they have Dany say that to him if it wasn't gonna happen? It's gonna be interesting to see how that turns out.

IIRC Greyscale can be arrested in children but not really in adults and Jorah's case seems to be really virulent.  I could be wrong but I think that last night may very well have been Jorah's farewell.

I don't think that this will be Jorah's farewell, or the show runners would have made more of it.  I seem to remember a prophecy which stated that Dany would light three fires; one for birth, one for death and one for love, or something like that (hopefully someone else .  I suspect that Jorah will be the third of those fires - we've already had two, although whether or not they were for birth, death or love I do not know. 

It's not sure if Jorah survives he will become hand of dany , but he will stand beside her anyway.

18 hours ago, Gendry_Goldeneyes said:

do you think the cure for jorah's greyscale will be like how Moroqquo does Victorian's hand/arm in the books?

Yeah.And probably the red priestess will do that.That's how i see it .

On 5/23/2016 at 10:11 PM, GeorgeIAF said:

More likely he'll be Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.

maybe, dany promised to forge best valyrian sword for him so

Ser Jorah Mormont," she said, "first and greatest of my knights, I have no bride gift to give you, but I swear to you, one day you shall have from my hands a longsword like none the world has ever seen, dragon-forged and made of Valyrian steel

Archived