(Spoilers) Where the hell is (BLANK) going?

Leonardo

Yara and Theon take a bunch of ships as is seen; Theon has good relations with Sansa now, but he helped sell out Robb. Going North will be a bit of a stretch

I think what's funny is the likliest place is to Daenerys, because very few people have the potential to give them what they want, and she's one of them and have just learned of her. They're either gathering allies or power/money, and allies has to be the most important thing right now.

Possibly Jon and Sansa. Sansa owes Theon for saving her life. Also Jon needs an army. We also have 3 houses (Bolton, Umber & Karstarks) that may loose their lands if "The battle in the Snow" goes Jon/Sansa's way. They would assign Yara and her supporters, Wildlings lands and title probably in exchange 

Also we know Davos/Jon/Sansa rallies House Mormont, Bear Island is close to Pyke so may they dock there.

It also becomes a great flanking position to take back Moat Cailin and have the wildling  armies attack winterfell from the north. While possibly armies of the Blackfish / Vale attack from the Moat.

But that is strategy and D&D have a great disregard for it. 

16 minutes ago, ricardoromell said:

Also we know Davos/Jon/Sansa rallies House Mormont, Bear Island is close to Pyke so may they dock there.

Bear Island above anything else hates the Ironborn. If Sansa & Jon team with Yara + Theon Bear Island will run not walk to support the Boltons. And rightly so.

But it's the tv show - so maybe your right.

4 minutes ago, Hodor's Aunt said:

Bear Island above anything else hates the Ironborn. If Sansa & Jon team with Yara + Theon Bear Island will run not walk to support the Boltons. And rightly so.

But it's the tv show - so maybe your right.

You are certainly right . Though I forgot to justify the very purpose of me suggesting that  they might ally at bear islands, is to have them in a geographically similar place and position as to where they are in the books. 

I thought they were stowing away on their own, I was surprised they commanded enough power to take an entire fleet since that kind of support wasn't there by the end of the Kingsmoot.

I wouldn't think they were going for Essos, since they have no reason to want to warn Dany about Euron, much less sail across the world to do it. But stranger things have happened on the show for no good reason (see: Littlefinger handing Sansa to the Boltons).

Sailing to join Jon in the North seems more likely, given their present location in the books. Every story that was ignored or veered wildly off-track last season seems hellbent on getting back to where they should be; Greyjoys and the kingsmoot, Sansa in control of the Vale, Brienne headed to the Riverlands, Varys being uneasy about his "dedication" to Dany, and reintroducing Blackfish at Riverrun. Plus next episode looks set to introduce a certain character north of the Wall and have Jaime confront Lancel.

For being so adamant the show and books are separate creations, they seem to finally be doing right by us book-readers again.

How they managed to take an ENTIRE fleet amazed me.

It seemed Euron won the kingsmoot. Damn it would havemade much more fvcking sense if Euron died and they finally turned to Yara. But maybe they have more plans for him.

Anyway him asking to build THAT MANY ships in such a short time is too damn funny.

They terribly messed up how many ships yara took.

Yara is going to Volantis to meet Dany.  There was a shot of Theon in one of the  trailers standing in what looked like a cage in a blue tinted winter area, maybe Winterfell or the elevator at Castle Black.  That shot hasn't happened yet this season so I think he returns North instead of going with Yara to Dany.  

24 minutes ago, Steelborn said:

It is known.

Yeah this makes the most sense. In the books Victarion goes to Mereen in order to get Dany for Euron, but on the way there he decides to take her for himself. Good luck. In the show, they are skipping all that and having Yara go to Mereen to offer Dany passage without marrying Euron. 

7 hours ago, GeorgeIAF said:

We see Yara in the trailers making out with a whore, and it seems to be Braavos.

6 hours ago, Ser Wun Wun said:

Yara is going to Volantis to meet Dany.  There was a shot of Theon in one of the  trailers standing in what looked like a cage in a blue tinted winter area, maybe Winterfell or the elevator at Castle Black.  That shot hasn't happened yet this season so I think he returns North instead of going with Yara to Dany.  

Right, the girl Yara is kissing definitely has a tear tattooed on her cheek, which certainly in the books marks a prostitute from Volantis. Probably not Braavos, no slaves there. If I had to guess from that shot in the trailer, there are other dudes in armor behind her, so perhaps they capture a slave ship in Slavers Bay with fancy prostitutes, which does happen in a Victarion chapter. They might not specify Volantis in the show, I'm not sure we have enough reference for it, but if you wanted to try to put things together, you could look to the books and say that it was outside Volantis where Young Griff comes out as Aegon to the Golden Company, and together they sail to Westeros, and if you mush up that plot enough, that could make sense to have Yara sailing with Dany in tow.

5 hours ago, ErasmusF said:

Yeah this makes the most sense. In the books Victarion goes to Mereen in order to get Dany for Euron, but on the way there he decides to take her for himself. Good luck. In the show, they are skipping all that and having Yara go to Mereen to offer Dany passage without marrying Euron. 

Yara is the new Quentyn?

14 hours ago, robasp2 said:

They terribly messed up how many ships yara took.

Yeah, it would've made sense for Yara to take a few of the BEST ships and have some of her allies sabotage the rest before leaving with her.

Then again, why were the ships unguarded?  And if Euron had been planning all along to off his co-claimants after his coronation, why not detain them in the meantime?

I thought Book!Vic was supposed to be the stupid one...

Archived