Who is the best actor on the series?

Arya_Stormborn

Natalie Dormer is just perfect and she nails the role. My number 1.

Lena Headey is also perfect.

And I agree that Sophie Turner is/is gonna be far more entertaining this season, as maybe we will finally get to see some other emotions played by her, not just despair, fear and pain.

I would say Emilia Clarke is surely a great actress, although I find her to be a poor match for Dany - her face expressions are just too goofy for this role, imo.

As for male actors, Peter Dinklage and Charles Dance are the best.

The actor who played Stannis, and one for Oberyn were also great, though their roles are a bit easier than ones mentioned above.

Natalie Dormer and Charles Dance for me. Also, Natalia Tena as Osha and Alfie Allen as Theon. 

I usually like Lena Headey a lot in whatever she's in, but that's not how I saw Cersei's character. 

Charles Dance as Tywin and Stephen Dillane as Stannis are definitely my top 2.

Rory McCann as the Hound,
Jonathan Pryce as the High Sparrow is a sensation, I have a sneaking suspicion he helps in the writing process for his character's monologues as they are great in contrast to the recent dialogue.
Natalie Dormer as Margery nails it.
Lena Headley ofc, the her first scene this season and the realization of what Jaime is bringing home was great.
Pedro Pascal stole the show as Oberyn, but I think if his character was around any longer and put into different situations we may of seen him differently.
Peter Dinklage for obvious reasons.

But most of all Kristian Nairn as Hodor. I mean he's managed to convey a multitude of emotions and expressions with one word, I imagine playing Hodor is a lot harder than you would at first think.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Benjen's said:

Charles Dance as Tywin and Stephen Dillane as Stannis are definitely my top 2.

Rory McCann as the Hound,
Jonathan Pryce as the High Sparrow is a sensation, I have a sneaking suspicion he helps in the writing process for his character's monologues as they are great in contrast to the recent dialogue.
Natalie Dormer as Margery nails it.
Lena Headley ofc, the her first scene this season and the realization of what Jaime is bringing home was great.
Pedro Pascal stole the show as Oberyn, but I think if his character was around any longer and put into different situations we may of seen him differently.
Peter Dinklage for obvious reasons.

But most of all Kristian Nairn as Hodor. I mean he's managed to convey a multitude of emotions and expressions with one word, I imagine playing Hodor is a lot harder than you would at first think.

Same here . Just can't imagine another actors playing Tywin and Stannis .

I really like  Jerome Flynn as Bronn 

Maisie Williams as Arya is playing pretty good too .

I don't really have a favorite. I love Michelle Fairley, Sean Bean, Lena Headey, Charles Dance, Steven Dillane. My favorite in a smaller part is Natalie Dormer, who is so so good and so gorgeous. lol I wish she and Clarke had switched parts!

3 hours ago, SuicideSheep said:

Same here . Just can't imagine another actors playing Tywin and Stannis .

I really like  Jerome Flynn as Bronn 

Maisie Williams as Arya is playing pretty good too .

Oh my I had forgotten about Bronn. Flynn is definitely up there.

And Sean Bean as well, it's been so long.

I'm not too impressed by Isaac Wright (Bran). I liked Maisie Williams a lot in previous seasons, but I don't think she's doing too well this season. She's become very one-dimensional.

But I agree that most of the show is impeccably cast. It's one of the things that Benioff and Weiss have done brilliantly.

Jon Snow in the show sucks and Kit Harrington isn't a good actor.

I ranked some Side-characters and Main characters in terms of acting ability. If you disagree with these ratings you're wrong:

Side-Characters:
(from best to worst)

-Daario
-Missandei
-Walder Frey
-Yara/Asha
-Kevan Lannister
-Yunkai emissary/slave master dude

Main-Characters:
-Jorah
-Cersei
-Tyrion