The first appearance of grown Lyanna Stark

I thnk in this episode we can see for the very first time grown Lyanna Stark.

My prediction is that Bran will dive into the past and see her for the first time in Winterfell with Ned played by Robert Aramayo.

We know there was a casting for a girl 18-20 years old ... stunned brunette. With couple of scenes and major one in the end with a major twist. So my prediction is that we can see first scene with grown Lyanna in episode 6 with Ned, second one with Rhaegar and last one during childbirth in final episode in ToJ. Also I think D&D casted someone for Rhaegar's role but hold it as a biggest secret.

I think you're right we will see her. I think it will be at the Tourney of Harrenhal. It would be amazing if meet Rhaegar, get a proper introduction to Howland Reed, and see the truth behind the Knight of the Laughing Tree (if he's accessing it through Weirwood.net and there's a Weirwood sigil, we have to find out who's behind it right?) all in the same episode. I assume the main focus of it will be to establish the Reed-Starks relationship, though.

Robert Aramayo said he had a small part in episode 6, which would fit at Tourney of Harrenhal because he's there, but definitely not the focus of that story, before having a big part in episode 10 (ToJ "promise" scene).

1 hour ago, White Harbors Wrath said:

I would guess it's at Winterfell. They couldn't keep ToJ filming a secret, not sure how they could hide a tourney.

Maybe not the torney but right afterwards. That's the first place Rhaegar meets Lyanna, right? And after that, they went away together so I don't see what would add to the plot her at Winterfell. Unless they only want to stablish she's willfull and couldn't had been kidnapped so setting the ToJ scene.
But I still think it's closer to Harrenhall, maybe Ned even helped them runaway. I wanna be neutral and say it was either that or Ned witnessing Rhaegar kidnapping her. But I don't think we'll see Rhaegar or any other character, it's less expensive to just have them talking.

Btw, I love your signature, lol!

1 hour ago, White lilly said:

Maybe not the torney but right afterwards. That's the first place Rhaegar meets Lyanna, right? And after that, they went away together so I don't see what would add to the plot her at Winterfell. Unless they only want to stablish she's willfull and couldn't had been kidnapped so setting the ToJ scene.
But I still think it's closer to Harrenhall, maybe Ned even helped them runaway. I wanna be neutral and say it was either that or Ned witnessing Rhaegar kidnapping her. But I don't think we'll see Rhaegar or any other character, it's less expensive to just have them talking.

Btw, I love your signature, lol!

He met her literally at the tourney when he gave her the wreath instead of Elia.

So I'm more inclined to believe we'll get a scene with her telling Ned she's going to flee with Rhaegar.

I agree that they probably won't show the tourney mostly because of the number of people they would need. But I remember the scene where someone grabs Pod, it looks like some kind of tourney/fair, so if they did shoot Harrenhall, it could've been misguided as something related to that scene.

40 minutes ago, White lilly said:

So I'm more inclined to believe we'll get a scene with her telling Ned she's going to flee with Rhaegar.

I agree that they probably won't show the tourney mostly because of the number of people they would need. But I remember the scene where someone grabs Pod, it looks like some kind of tourney/fair, so if they did shoot Harrenhall, it could've been misguided as something related to that scene.

That's probably the Lannister army besieging Riverrun. I think a tourney would be harder to hide.

But I agree we'll be seing a grown up Lyanna next sunday, and I also agree that it has something to do with her betrothal do Robert.

22 minutes ago, BulletTooth_Tony said:

I think the tournament would be the easiest to hide... a filming location outdoors in the mountains somewhere is one thing... and then there's something that can filmed indoors on a set to appear outdoors.  The Bear & The Maiden Fair was filmed on a stage in LA...

But a tourney is huge and outoors. I think they could even hide it. I just see them simplifying but just having two characters talking.

I don't think we will see any scenes concerning tournaments. I think these two scenes with Lyanna before the big final in episode 10 in ToJ will be quite simple ones. Just simple dialogues concerning couple of people.

What I am curious to see if Jon will find some kind of evidence in the 10th episode this season after Bastardbowl.

2 hours ago, White Harbors Wrath said:

lol, they couldn't hide Tower of Joy and that was 7 guys at a fort in the middle of nowhere.

Yes, it would be huge. They could maybe hide it if there were other similar scenes but tbh, I wouldn't even go that far cause why would they spend money on extras and location just to explain how Lyanna feels when they could just let her tell Ned? 

Well, a couple of thoughts. First, we're not going to see anything cool about the tourney at Harrenhall. We would have heard that Rhaegar was cast and he hasn't been  - at least all the folks who have been cast have been identified. So it's either that Ned is having a convo with Lyanna or something else entirely - like Ned getting the news that Brandon and Rickard are dead, or Ned returning to Winterfell to call his banners  and some kind of convo with Howland Reed (most likely, I think, since Bran is already "there"). 

Spoiler

Second, I think what will be revealed, eventually, will be that Lyanna's kidnapping isn't so much the precipitation for Robert's Rebellion than Lord Rickard's reaction to Lyanna eloping and ruining a marriage pact. That was alluded in the "Southron ambitions" speech Lady Dustin gave. I think when D&D talk about shattering Ned Stark's mythos, they are really saying "hey, this whole was was started because a bunch of lords decided they weren't going to put up with Aerys Targaryan anymore, and were just looking for an excuse to get him off the throne. Rickard and Brandon made a bad mistake by confronting Aerys over Lyanna before all their ducks were in a row, then they were at war."  

2 hours ago, solomon585858 said:

I don't think we will see any scenes concerning tournaments. I think these two scenes with Lyanna before the big final in episode 10 in ToJ will be quite simple ones. Just simple dialogues concerning couple of people.

What I am curious to see if Jon will find some kind of evidence in the 10th episode this season after Bastardbowl.

He could possibly find evidence going down into the crypts after killing Ramsey

53 minutes ago, Jon Snow Bengal said:

True!

Maybe he is still in greenseer/warg state in Meeras sled. He's going over all the new data from the upload. He's buffering.

Nothing else to do on the sled.

That is what I was hoping we'd see after the end of The Door, Bran still in warg state ripping through history while Meera is desperately trying to keep them both alive......you couldn't blame the girl for being a little resentful at this stage.

Archived