Jorah going to Oldtown?

LadyAlisande

7 hours ago, Garl Vinland said:

Hoping this happens

And after seeing the iron fleet and volcano hand Dany ditches that traitor Daario

So ready for Daario to leave the premises. And I guess technically Jorah would be Dany's left hand man...

On 5/26/2016 at 6:17 AM, Smoke317 said:

I think Jorah will go to Volantis. Run into Kinvara who will save him ala Moqorro & Vic and then bump into the Greyjoys who will take him to Mereen. It'll be a great scene after Dany has retaken Mereen and realizes she has no ships to get to Weseros and here comes her right hand man sailing in to save the day with an iron born fleet...

This is so awesome and happy-go-lucky, we can be quite sure it'll never happen :( And as much as I'd love to see Asshai, there is no point in Jorah going there story-wise. Pity, cause Oldtown option seems quite boring in comparison.

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 5:59 PM, Drz said:

I think the Red Priestess we were introduced this episode will give Jorah a volcanic hand.

Me too,I guess he'll play part of Victarion's role from the books,with Theon and Yara acting the whole "ships to take the most beautiful woman in the world home"

Archived