Jorah's hand...

Verdak

I agree he take's Vic's role. I think that's become obvious. Seems to have hit everyone in the face this episode.

To me, what's going to be weird/interesting, is let's say his hand does get fixed in that form.... if he ever meets Jon and reuintes with Longclaw, will that be acknowledged? Especially with his own little hypothetical mark of the Lord of Light on him.

18 minutes ago, Writhen said:

That would be a viable streamline I guess.

Victarion is one of my favorite characters though so its a shame.

Same. They cut characters and streamline things to get to the end quicker...but then just end up giving those plot lines to other characters, or stall the characters like Jamie, or waste time with dragged out scenes like the play. Makes no sense.

On 24/05/2016 at 5:07 AM, Verdak said:

I reckon Jorah will return to Dany cured, but with the charred and blackened hand that was Viktarion Greyjoy's in the books. What do you think?

23 hours ago, Verdak said:

Or maybe he'll seek out Quaithe?

Seeing Quaithe again or getting moqoro would be excellent 

37 minutes ago, Jedi Renee said:

Seeing Quaithe again or getting moqoro would be excellent 

Shame they completely wasted Adewale Akinnoye Agbaje, who is a tremendous talent. I was hoping he'd be Brown Ben from the books or a surrogate character. But he just showed up to laugh about Tyrion's cock jokes and get them to Mereen. Shame. I'd love to see him as Moqorro. 

Quathe probably, 

if the actor wasn't that good he would have died this season, but the directors want him to live for a reason.

So they give him Victorians storyline.

The thing I wonder about is at what price will his hand be healed? Shadow magic isn't the most mental friendly way of healing wounds......

Archived