STUFF you want to happen "and waht you think" or mishmash :)

norwaywolf123

What is it you want to happen in the ASOIAF universe?

What do you want to happen in general?

What do you want to happen with Religon? Where do you stand? Are you anti religon in general or do you favor one, old gods, red god, Faoth of the Seven or other?

What do you want to happen/think with the great houses? Some examples.

What do you want to happen/think with the Ironthrone?

What do you want to happen/think with the Ironborn?

What do you want to happen/think with the Dothraki?

In general?  I'd like to get a better grip on The Others.  I don't see them as some sort of ultimate evil...more like a life form whose life puts them at odds with us; sort of like the relationship between lions and cape buffalo. 

Religion.  I'd like to see Thoros take a more prominent role.  While he's a Red Priest, he seems to have a feeling of brotherhood with the Septons of the Faith of the Seven, and a great deal of respect for the followers of the old gods.  I'd also love to see him put his flaming sword up against the others. 

As for the great houses, I'd like to see them suffer the same fate that they tried to inflict upon others.  For example, Tywin tried to pretty much erase houses Stark and Tully, leaving just a cautionary memory; much like Houses Casterly, Reyne and Tarbeck.  In return, I'd like to see the Lannisters suffer the same fate.  They seem well on the way, with Jamie refusing to leave the Kingsguard, Tyrion an outlaw, Lancel joining the church.  Other than Martyn, there aren't many sons left.  (Tommen is still officially a Baratheon).

The Starks: I'd like to see Rickon returned to Winterfell to rebuild his house and his family, with the assistance of Sansa and perhaps Arya and Brynden Tully.

The Boltons and Freys: after their alliance to betray Guests' Right, I'd like to see them face the same betrayal.  Ironically, the near universal hatred of the Freys might become the strongest unifying force on the continent. 

I'd like to see the Iron Throne remain, but with a much reduced authority. 

As for the Ironborn, they've attacked both the North and the Reach.  Will they be able to resist the temptation to attack the weakened Westerlands and maybe even Dorne?  If so, they're going to be crushed, yet again.

The Dothraki?  I see them returning to their vast grassland, content to occasionally raid and trade "gifts" with outsiders. 

3 hours ago, norwaywolf123 said:

What is it you want to happen in the ASOIAF universe?

I want the Ironborn bloodsuckers to be conquored and expelled from the Iron Isles by the Lannisters "Westerlands" and settled by Westermen. All the houses of the Iron Isles should also be disollwed making for new houses like Marbrand of Wyk or Lannister of Harlaw, maybe Lannlaw?

The Dothraki has done enough damage. And should remain were they are. Im not intresed in them.

What do you want to happen in general?

What do you want to happen with Religon? Where do you stand? Are you anti religon in general or do you favor one, old gods, red god, Faoth of the Seven or other?

I want the Faith of the Seven to take a more prominent role. The Faith militant to remain.

I want to see more religous diffreances. The people of Planetos are suprisingly tolerant of other faiths in a way that would be impossible in middle age Europe. Where are the stonings of heathens and heretics and brigands hunting disbelievers?

What do you want to happen/think with the great houses? Some examples.

Bolton: Extinct

Lannister: Will keep the Westerlands, maybe expand to include the iron isles too?

Arryn: Alive

Tully: Depends, if Edmure has a daughter the Lannsiters might kill him and marry his daughter to a Lannister boy, forming the new house, House Lannister of Riverun. Or maybe a new name.

Spicer: I want them to die out or atllest loose Castamere.

In General I would like to see Jon and Dany marry and form a new dynasty, the dynasty of Fire and Ice on the IronThrone( IDGAF how cliche that is :D so screw you if you have a problem with it.)

Want all of the Freys who participate in the RW to die, and let Olyvar become Lord of the Crossing.

Want Rickon to become a BAMF and Lord of Winterfell.

Want the Ironborn to be leaded by a leader who has a brain and the cunning of say the Red Kracken.

Want Tyrion to be Lord of Casterly Rock, get revenge on Cersei, punish Jamie for his lies, and show the other Lannisters who look down on him whos the boss.

Would like it if the Baratheons DON'T go extinct, Dgaf about Tyrells and Dorne Dgaf.

Would like it if the last two Boltons get flayed, but before that let them watch as their keep is razed to the ground.

Also, if Stannis dies would like it if Gendry was legitimized and become Lord of Storms End and marry Arya since the Baratheons been trying to get some Stark blood in the gene pool lol.

i want to Daenerys cross the narrow see and erase/kill every great houses, Martell,Greyjoy,Starks,Lannisters,Boltons,Tyrells,etc

those great houses fighting with each other like 1000years, someone needs to kill them all

would be cool if everyone dies at end

Archived