Myrddin is getting internet famous (Possible Spoilers)

Guy Kilmore

3 hours ago, Xray the Enforcer said:

I've been chuckling over that since the news broke.

I've been laughing all week!

10 hours ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

I nearly shit when I saw that. 

If you think your pants were in danger of being filled Monday morning...

I still have no idea how someone found that post. Red Tiger forwarded me the link to it on Sunday night, before the show aired. I guess someone on Reddit has made Google skills

Now, if this scores me a set visit while I'm in Croatia this July, then it'll all be worth while. :lol:  

30 minutes ago, IheartIheartTesla said:

If you shorten Razor A Hair, you get Azor Ahai, which I think conclusively proves Jon Snow is the Lord of light.

You heard it here first, Reddit.

Damn, there goes my the Hound theory :(

2 hours ago, Myrddin said:

I still have no idea how someone found that post. Red Tiger forwarded me the link to it on Sunday night, before the show aired. I guess someone on Reddit has made Google skills

Now, if this scores me a set visit while I'm in Croatia this July, then it'll all be worth while. :lol:  

Make this happen! You should at least be cast as an extra! UnGregor victim 2,901?

4 hours ago, Astromech said:

Make this happen! You should at least be cast as an extra! UnGregor victim 2,901?

It's an extreme long shot, but if you're on Twitter, retweet and/or like this tweet. :)

14 hours ago, Werthead said:

And Newsweek too

Dude, you are famous will you still remember us peons when you're being worshiped as the next Nostradamus (regardless of what your title says!) or at least John Titor?

13 hours ago, Myrddin said:

Not that hard really, on Google put in Hodor and "Hold the door" and it comes up on page 1.

4 hours ago, drawkcabi said:

And Newsweek too

Dude, you are famous will you still remember us peons when you're being worshiped as the next Nostradamus (regardless of what your title says!) or at least John Titor?

They reached out to me Monday afternoon for comments, while my jaw was still on the floor.

3 hours ago, RedEyedGhost said:

Yeah... that doesn't work if you actually know how to pronounce Myrddin.

I stopped trying to pronounce it correctly over here in the States. I used to be in a Denver gaming clan (Counter Strike and BF 1942). We'd meet up for beers and what not, and at first I tried saying it right but it just confused people. Serves me right for picking a Welsh name. :)

3 hours ago, Sis Who Swears said:

HOLY SHIT. I actually came across this first on HuffPo and immediately rushed over here to spread the already spread news.

:lol:

Archived