NBA PLAYOFFS cont'd - Riders on the Storm

Relic

Just now, Mexal said:

This can get out of hand quickly if Thunder don't get their shit together. 

Amazing how tempermant can be more important than skill in all sports.

1 minute ago, Mexal said:

This can get out of hand quickly if Thunder don't get their shit together. 

@royceyoung

Kevin Durant is yellllllling at Billy Donovan about taking him out.

Just now, Kindly Old Man said:

Livingston finally! He's been cold this series

It might help if the guarded him, just sayin'

Well now I can focus on the nail biter going on in Pittsburgh. So there's that. 

And I'm really not a fan of the style the Warriors played with today. They just chucked from 3 for a good portion of the game. It works, I get it, but I'm just not a fan of it. 

Just now, Jabronius Maximus said:

And I'm really not a fan of the style the Warriors played with today. They just chucked from 3 for a good portion of the game. It works, I get it, but I'm just not a fan of it. 

Yeah, they certainly haven't out thought the Thunder here. That said, when they are on, they are on. 

1 minute ago, Jabronius Maximus said:

Does it eventually lead to the three point line getting moved back?   Basketball is not menat to be this kind of game. 

1 minute ago, Jabronius Maximus said:

In fairness, it was really the only thing that was at all open for them. Thunder defense was absolutely smothering everything else in the first half. Fortunately the Warriors have two guy who can basically create their own 3's when nothing else is there. 

Just now, Rhom said:

12 points in the quarter?!!!?

:stunned: 

29-12

Archived