NBA PLAYOFFS cont'd - Riders on the Storm

Relic

2 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

We spoke to soon, methinks. *Gulp* 

Game should be over, but Warriors have no offense and live and die by 3 point heroics

That was nuts, what a game and series. Really looking forward to the Finals. I could see Cleveland winning pretty easily though, which I didn't expect before this round had started. This series might've taken everything out of the Warriors. If its even half as dramatic as this series though, it'll be a good one.

2 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

You guys are crazy. This was an amazing series. 

Amazing series?  There were no close games and OKC choked.  Kinda awful actually.

1 minute ago, GrapefruitPerrier said:

Amazing series?  There were no close games and OKC choked.  Kinda awful actually.

Dude, this was among the highest level of basketball I've ever seen. You had an OKC team playing so out of their mind they made a 73 win team look like a JV squad for a couple games. The fact GS was able to rise above a team that was bigger and more athletic than them with a barrage of absurd level of difficulty 3 pointers being shot over the outstretched arms of 7 footers is one of the most incredible things I've seen.

Not to mention Game 6 is an instant classic and will be replayed endlessly on NBA TV as among the greatest playoff games of the 2000s. 

7 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Im taking Cleveland.

My heart wants Cleveland but my head says Warriors.  As long as all those shots beyond the three point line fall, few have a chance.  We will see if Cleveland can defend this like a game of HORSE instead of a game of basketball...

10 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

You guys are crazy. This was an amazing series. 

8 minutes ago, Mexal said:

Seriously. What the fuck are people talking about. This was amazing.

I'm with these guys. Great series.

1 minute ago, Jaime L said:

Dude, this was among the highest level of basketball I've ever seen. You had an OKC team playing so out of their mind they made a 73 win team look like a JV squad for a couple games. The fact GS was able to rise above a team that was bigger and more athletic than them with a barrage of absurd level of difficulty 3 pointers being shot over the outstretched arms of 7 footers is one of the most incredible things I've seen.

Not to mention Game 6 is an instant classic and will be replayed endlessly on NBA TV as among the greatest playoff games of the 2000s. 

Ahhh,  the passion of a Warriors fan.  Good luck

2 minutes ago, GrapefruitPerrier said:

My heart wants Cleveland but my head says Warriors.  As long as all those shots beyond the three point line fall, few have a chance.  We will see if Cleveland can defend this like a game of HORSE instead of a game of basketball...

Your obsession with devaluing the three pointer is getting tiresome. There are no players in the game who can shoot them like Curry and Thompson. That is a compliment to their skill, not a point for constant derision. 

Just now, GrapefruitPerrier said:

Ahhh,  the passion of a Warriors fan.  Good luck

The funny thing is I'm a Wizards fan. I just appreciate the level of skill on display. 

Archived