BwB London Meetup - Weds 28th December 2016

Toft

Only 1 Friday in 3 is a possible for me, due to my work shifts.   I might be able to do this Friday as I'm on Earlies, although I think I now have to work the Saturday  (which would mean no)     I should know by Thursday.

the next possible Friday 2nd December.  If I'm given a Weeks notice I should be able to make that.

Possibly? I might have a friend coming to visit from out of town, but I think he's got plans that evening, so I could come out for a bit. I don't know if it's worth creating a new thread, in case the date on this one confuses people?

• 3 weeks later...

As this meeting seems to have drifted into December, I shall chip in - I know it's just after Christmas, but I'm down in London on the 28th, 29th and 30th, to see the Harry Potter play and Harry Potter tour as a b'day treat, so twould be cool to meet up for drinkies is anybody is around.

3 hours ago, SamanthaofHodorsfield said:

As this meeting seems to have drifted into December, I shall chip in - I know it's just after Christmas, but I'm down in London on the 28th, 29th and 30th, to see the Harry Potter play and Harry Potter tour as a b'day treat, so twould be cool to meet up for drinkies is anybody is around.

Unfortunately, I'll be up in Scotland between Christmas and New Year.

On 03/12/2016 at 10:00 PM, SamanthaofHodorsfield said:

This will probably be doable :) Hodorsfield Christmas Moot 2016?

6 hours ago, Werthead said:

This will probably be doable :) Hodorsfield Christmas Moot 2016?

Oooh yeah. Just not in Hodorsfield. The Hodorsfield Road Trip Moot..........thiny 2016. :D

On 04/12/2016 at 1:25 AM, williamjm said:

Unfortunately, I'll be up in Scotland between Christmas and New Year.

Ah, no worries. I figured it would be a long shot with it being so close to both Xmas and New Year.

On 07/12/2016 at 4:29 PM, Zoë Sumra said:

I can do any of those dates.  Samantha, when are you going to be in the theatre?  We wouldn't want to cause a scheduling clash.

That would be sensible. lol.

I'm in the theatre both evenings - 28th and 29th @7:30. On the 29th I'm also over in Leavesden for the 10am HP Studio Tour.

I arrive in London at 1pm on the 28th, so have the rest of that day free, and I head back up on the 30th at 1pm, but can always move to a later train, or even the overnight coach if that is the best day for peeps.

I really don't know what my Christmas plans are, but if I am nearby, which it looks like I will be, then I will join in! But since I'm not 100% sure, it'll fall to someone else to formally select a date.

@SamanthaofHodorsfield Sounds like 28th may be good but it means more of an afternoon thing? Or maybe 30th as an afternoon/early evening thing. We don't want you to head back up too late, that's a long journey!

I'm (probably) free all day and evening on both days so it makes no odds to me. Might impact on other people who are working though :)

I could do from 3.30ish on either the 28th or 29th if we are going for an afternoon.  Sam, will you be OK to do something after the HP tour?  If there's any concern about your tour length it might be better to suggest 28th if we are doing an afternoon.

Archived