Toft

BwB London Meetup - Weds 28th December 2016

103 posts in this topic

I'm afraid I can't make it anymore. Sorry guys, hope we can sort out another one before Titancon - at least you can talk spoilers though!

Great to see everyone! I suppose this board is deemed spoiler-free, but at least those present now know who I am crying for ;-(

Ohhh :-( I was pushing for a London meet up last year then drifted away from the board, come back just in time to have missed one.. ho hum....

Hi Jaemi

Fear not, we have plans for another London meet in late July. Check back over the next few weeks for details.

On 7/4/2016 at 10:27 AM, theMountainGoat said:

Hi Jaemi

Fear not, we have plans for another London meet in late July. Check back over the next few weeks for details.

Great stuff :-) I'll keep my ears to the ground, thanks

I think we're probably about due organising another London meet... though I guess I would say that now I live here and don't have to commute in to see you folk!

Anyone up for some kind of thing in the next month or so?

9 hours ago, TitanCat said:

I think we're probably about due organising another London meet... though I guess I would say that now I live here and don't have to commute in to see you folk!

make it a weekend, and I might be able to make it.

16 hours ago, TitanCat said:

I think that sounds like a good idea, it's been a few months since the last London meet. I don't have that much planned for later in the month yet, so would probably be able to make most days.

7 hours ago, Pebbles said:

make it a weekend, and I might be able to make it.

I think the Saturdays over the next month or so would be OK for me. Perhaps we can partially make up for you having to miss most of TitanCon due to the plague.

I'll be in London during the last weekend of October, so you'd better avoid that one or I'd might show up.

I'm up for a gathering but if it was going to be this weekend then we really should have sorted something out a bit earlier. I can't do next weekend. The weekend after (12 or 13th) is free for now.

Something during the week is best for me as I can adjust my day in the office to suit. But I can do a weekend at 2-3 weeks notice.

3 minutes ago, Toft said:

Does a Friday work?

A Friday should be OK for me.

Should be okay, with the benefit of weekend recovery time.

On 01/11/2016 at 11:43 PM, Toft said:

I could do 11th. 18th less likely, 25th OK too.

I think either the 11th or 25 would be fine for me.