Will Yara and Theon go to Meeren and bring her army back before Euron

13th Warrior

Personally I think they will join up with Jon and Sansa, adding their swords to Jon's Wildling army for mutual protection and because Jon's the best chance Yara currently has to gain Queenship of the Iron Islands.

Well, if this was the books I'd say they don't really have any other option than seeking out Dany.  They have NO allies in Westeros, and most are outright enemies.  And hey, at least they have a head start on Euron!  Going back North makes no sense from Asha's point of view and Jon would kill Theon on the spot.  Of course, the show often disappoints, but the only logical thing for them to do is put hope in Dany (perhaps by warning her of Euron's imminent arrival and his basic character).

I gotta laugh, I do not know how fast Euron can build ships but given the travel capabilities on the show, if Yara and Theon are headed to Mereen, they will be there in a couple of episodes. I would assume that they will ask for The rule of the Iron Islands in exchange for the ships. Tyrion can make fun of dickless Theon and Theon can tell him what his and Varys old buddy, Littlefinger did to his ex / annuled bride Sansa and who he "gave" her too. It should be a very interesting conversation time in Mereen if that is where they are going. Then again, maybe Theon can die fighting with dignity?

its seems pretty obvious to me that Yara and Theon  are going to Merren..
Euron told them whats there and he seemed to think it was a great plan.

They have the only fleet that I know of that can bring Dany and her gang over to Westeros. 
I don't think there is any other reasonable alternative...Also remember that they have no home to go back to right now.

My biggest laugh from the last episode was when Euron asked his ten best friends to go home and cut down all the trees to build a new fleet..
I haven't seen a tree anywhere where they are, and even if there where trees, building ships with hand tools could take a few decades.
maybe Euron thinks that its going to be a long long winter..

G.

2 hours ago, RockyRagnarok said:

Yara becomes Victarion and dies bringing Dany to Westeros, Theon marries Dany to secure the Iron Islands and he survives whilst she dies fighting the WW army...

They'll be an Alliance between the IB and Dany and a marriage pact seals the deal, Theon and Dany?

They can't consummate the marriage, so no. It doesn't have to be a marriage alliance, though. It's not like Tyrion asked for Daenerys hand either.

They shouldn't have enough ships though. Maybe they'll raid Volantis for ships? The preview for next season seems to have the Ironborn at Volantis

Archived