Scenes or Scenarios you would like to happen

norwaywolf123

Jon Snow having a sword fight that allows us to accurately gauge his skill level.

Someone Warging a dragon.

Sansa and Jon working well together to accomplish a difficult goal. 

Theon and the Stark's reconciliation.

The other two dragon riders taming their respective dragons.

A kraken attacking something

Jaime hanging the Brotherhood Without Banners, no mercy like Tywin would show

Loras putting a sword through Stannis' face

Randyll Tarly sending Tommen Jon Connington's head

Tyrion eaten by a dragon

Edmure restored as Lord of Riverrun

Theon as King of the Iron Islands

Jaime taking his birthright and leading the West in the wars to come

• The Freys falling through the ice before being taken in the rear by the Manderlys and dying to a man.
  • Stannis winning at WF.
  • Sweetrobin sentencing his scheming uncle to death by Moon Door.
  • Euron being murdered by his brothers.
  • Dany going to Asshai and returning as a villain.
  • Somebody slaying Drogon.

23 hours ago, Floki of the Ironborn said:

-Perwyn and Olyvar Frey leading a much depleted House Frey, apologizing for their relatives' atrocities

-Rodrik Harlaw taking charge of the Iron Islands

-House Stark restored to Winterfell

-Tyrion kills Cersei

-Jaime hanged by Lady Stoneheart

-Littlefinger killed by Sansa

yay justice boring not funny

7 hours ago, Boarsbane said:

Jaime hanging the Brotherhood Without Banners, no mercy like Tywin would show

Loras putting a sword through Stannis' face

Randyll Tarly sending Tommen Jon Connington's head

Tyrion eaten by a dragon

Edmure restored as Lord of Riverrun

Theon as King of the Iron Islands

Jaime taking his birthright and leading the West in the wars to come

i agree on all of these exept theon. The Ironborn ought to be destroyed down to the last man.

The Greatjon breaking his chains in the Twins and escaping barefooted to the Last Hearth. Rawr.

Karstarks destroyed, razed, gone.

Bran frees his contained power and kills Bloodraven when he tries to control his rampaging power. Of course, Bran didn't meant to kill Brynden. Seeing as this actually happens (somewhat) in the shows I wouldn't be surprised if Bran manages to get Bloodraven killed.

Jon never wakes up. Hype interrupted.

Petyr Baelish meets with Lady Stoneheart, experiences Lovecraftian horror so intense he goes insane. 

Arya tasked with killing the resurrected Jon Snow. 

Bryndyn Rivers shows Bran the tragedy at Summerhall. 

Benjen Stark: remains missing

We finally see the ice spiders.

On 5/26/2016 at 6:27 PM, norwaywolf123 said:

Personally i would like to see a Jaime Lannister Daenerys Targaryen meet. 

Jon, Arya, and Bran all die in TWOW.  Their souls enter their direwolves and they live their second lives as wolves.  Jon and Arya can then mate to their hearts' content.  Samwell Tarly earns his Maester's chains.  Daenerys reclaims her Seven Kingdoms and rules as Empress of Essos and Westeros.  Sansa marries Gendry and live the simple life of a Blacksmith.

If there's an epic end battle, I want nymeria and her pack to show up out of nowhere and start ripping wights apart. 

I really want mance to have taken winterfell, and the letter to jon was message letting him know that ramsay is gone or dead, and that mance has taken over.

I also want there to be some dialogue between important characters talking about how bad incest is, how it produces messed up kids, and that it should be outlawed. That would be great.

On 5/27/2016 at 8:00 AM, norwaywolf123 said:

i agree on all of these exept theon. The Ironborn ought to be destroyed down to the last man.

I agree with your Ironborn sentiment...perhaps sparing children under 10 as they still have a hope of not ending up as awful murderer/rapist/thieves  who do nothing of important except steal other people's things. 

On 5/27/2016 at 8:05 AM, King Merrett I Frey said:

Karstarks destroyed, razed, gone.

I feel the exact opposite way. I want Harrion Karstark to return, claim his castle, and take over the North. House Karstark will rule from Karhold (which they can make improvements the castle if need be, and the Karstarks lead a bloody battle against the Boltons who they destroy (in coordination with Stannis/the Manderly's)

On 5/28/2016 at 5:49 PM, Make Shadowbabies Not War said:

I'd like to see Howland Reed, Benjen Stark and Rhaegar's corpse so that everyone on here agrees that every other character is not one of those three in disguise. 

Also, I'd love to see Doran accomplish something.

I agree with all of this, except I don't think Howland has to dead, just show up like in his castle, like...I'm not all of the things you think I am, I was just here in my castle hoping Meera and Jojen would do something. Benjen and Rhaegar's corpses for sure. Also, I would like Doran to do something useful . 

As far as my other wants. Well, as my screen name suggests, I would like to see Lord Tytos Blackwood gather strength from Raventree Hall, especially from Lord Jason Mallister, Lord Karyl Vance, Lord Norbert Vance, Lord Clement Piper, and whoever is the Lord Ryger. With these lords they will take Riverrun. After that, they will take the Twins. Finally, now all of the Riverlands behind them, they would take Harrenhall. Finally, Lord Tytos becomes Lord Paramount of the Riverlands (and perhaps Edmure gets returned to Riverrun, but as his vassel). I would also like to see more from the Marcher Lords in the Stormlands. Someone becomes the new lords of Blackhaven (Dondarrian) and Nightsong (Caron), and perhaps they team up with Lord Gulian Swann to either support fAegon or destroy his force in battle. I kind of like fAegon, so I don't completely mind them supporting him. The last thing I want is small, I just want Jhogo returned unharmed from the Yunkai. I always liked Jhogo. Also, he decides to learn how to fight in armor, and leads a movement for Dothraki to wear armor that some others embrace. However, he keeps his whip and becomes the first knight who uses a whip better than a sword. 

3 hours ago, Lord of Raventree Hall said:

I agree with your Ironborn sentiment...perhaps sparing children under 10 as they still have a hope of not ending up as awful murderer/rapist/thieves  who do nothing of important except steal other people's things. 

I feel the exact opposite way. I want Harrion Karstark to return, claim his castle, and take over the North. House Karstark will rule from Karhold (which they can make improvements the castle if need be, and the Karstarks lead a bloody battle against the Boltons who they destroy (in coordination with Stannis/the Manderly's)

I agree with all of this, except I don't think Howland has to dead, just show up like in his castle, like...I'm not all of the things you think I am, I was just here in my castle hoping Meera and Jojen would do something. Benjen and Rhaegar's corpses for sure. Also, I would like Doran to do something useful . 

As far as my other wants. Well, as my screen name suggests, I would like to see Lord Tytos Blackwood gather strength from Raventree Hall, especially from Lord Jason Mallister, Lord Karyl Vance, Lord Norbert Vance, Lord Clement Piper, and whoever is the Lord Ryger. With these lords they will take Riverrun. After that, they will take the Twins. Finally, now all of the Riverlands behind them, they would take Harrenhall. Finally, Lord Tytos becomes Lord Paramount of the Riverlands (and perhaps Edmure gets returned to Riverrun, but as his vassel). I would also like to see more from the Marcher Lords in the Stormlands. Someone becomes the new lords of Blackhaven (Dondarrian) and Nightsong (Caron), and perhaps they team up with Lord Gulian Swann to either support fAegon or destroy his force in battle. I kind of like fAegon, so I don't completely mind them supporting him. The last thing I want is small, I just want Jhogo returned unharmed from the Yunkai. I always liked Jhogo. Also, he decides to learn how to fight in armor, and leads a movement for Dothraki to wear armor that some others embrace. However, he keeps his whip and becomes the first knight who uses a whip better than a sword. 

maybe harrion can marry sansa?

Jeyne Westerling revealed to be pregnant

Sansa sweettalking Sweetrobin into sending LF through the Moon Door,

or

LF hanged by his Only (Un)Cat

Ramsay eaten by Shaggydog

Cersei burning Kings Landing

Edmure restored as the Lord of Riverrun

Asha becoming the Queen/Lady of Iron Isles

Arya getting together with Gendry

Very big volcano errupting in Essos, how sad

On 27.05.2016 at 1:05 AM, King Merrett I Frey said:

Jon never wakes up. Hype interrupted.

Yes.

3 hours ago, Lord of Raventree Hall said:

Well, good luck Harry. His own family wants him dead. From that position, to rightfully claim the castle and rule the north... Kinda long shot.

Roose Bolton wins the north.

Arogant Theon is back in Ramsay's hands afterall we can't have the prince of winterfell running around.

Jon Snow either stays dead for good or is flayed by Roose Bolton.

Lf's plans with sansa fail cuz harry the heir refuses to marry her and/or gives her to the crown in a show of authority. As an alternative he's strong willed and not susceptible to manipulation(long shot i know but).

Manderlys are made onto manderly pies by ser Hosteen Frey.

Arya truly becomes no one like a robot to the house of black and white.

Jaime gets his shit togheter and stops either at once or gradually care for honor taking the place of Tywin as lord he may also kill brienne.

Harrion Karstark takes his castle back and swears fealty to house Bolton,his sister and her new noble house die,could even marry a frey.

Wildlings get butchered so much so they wont be a problem for 50 years or even more.

Dany gets eaten by her own dragons.

Barristan Selmy dies.

house Stark gets castamered for good.

BWB gets decimated.

PS: Thats all i can think of the top of my head... 

Archived