US Election 2016: DO NOT MY FRIENDS BECOME ADDICTED TO WATER

Kalbear

I would have worried that it would have generated sympathy, but honestly I doubt it will do anything more. The GOP backed up off of the #NeverTrump ideology faster than a Republican gets a handy in a bathroom. 

If you're going to vote Trump because of this, you were almost certainly going to anyway.

It still sucks, mind you.

5 hours ago, Kalbear said:

First time I've got a chance to watch this speech, and it's pretty close to the mocking I was thinking about - to the point where the crowd is actively laughing. 

it's kind of like watching Clinton do a John Stewart rant. 

Watching this now, it's a fucking gem. A thousand gratitudes for the link, HRC is dropping Stone Cold Stunners left and right.

Also, your ligament joke was really good.

48 minutes ago, snake said:

Big protest in San Jose against Trump.  Things got nasty too apparently.  One female Trump supporter was surrounded and pelted with eggs and bottles.  Another male supporter was struck in the head and busted open.  Also seen one clip of the protestors burning an American flag.  Why, I do not know.  Lol.

Wonder how long it will take for Trump's camp to suggest that these are Clinton supporters?  This crazy election just keeps getting crazier.  I wonder if protests like these will create sympathy for Trump?  I read one tweet where some person was gonna vote Trump now because of how the protestors acted. 

A link to some coverage.

Clinton's campaign chair has already denounced this bullshit, which is good to see.

Archived