(SPOILERS) Criticise Without Reprecussion - Rant & Tear apart

7 minutes ago, A Ghost of Someone said:

This was a set up episode for half of the stuff that will happen in the last 4 episodes of the season.

Pretty much. 

The Jaime stuff was lame. Why is he Season 1 Jaime still?

Horn Hill, while interesting to see, went on for too long. Felt almost sitcom-ish. 

Arya's motive for betraying the FM is a bit weaksauce to say the least. 

Drogon is cool and all, but Dany really didnt need to ham the shit up. 

Just now, nogginthenog said:

I was sure they were going to turn up for some reason during the Lannister/Sparrow face off but yeah, they just seemed to have disappeared. 

Maybe they will be somehow shoehorned into the very last episode?

even cersei gives a frack lol

I know it is not the books, but cmon, they killed their Paramount Lord, the kings sister, and are in full riot against the crown.

But taking some shitty castle in the riverlands seams far more important. Nobody even recalls the issue.

I thought this episode was the weakest so far. Other than Benjen Returning, nothing super exciting.

I liked the speech on Drogon though. No Jon/Sansa scenes yet so it was kinda boring.

Weird episode. Seemed disjointed a bit. I was surprised to see King Tommen become a disciple so easily. I guess Margery has great power over him. I wonder how? Lol

The Khaleesi ending lacked the punch that we usually get with her.

No Tyrion, Jon Snow, or Ramsey was disappointing, but when you have 7 different story lines, someone has to take some time off.

As for Bran and Mereen being saved by Uncle Benjen, that too lacked punch.

Bottom line: this episode obviously was not meant to be dramatic, but rather fill in some blanks. My favorite part was Sam growing some and leaving home with the sword and his family. I was hoping he would have killed Dad first, but hey, first things first.

By the sevens light, no walk of fame.

Dragon-glass don't kill wights it only makes wights from wights in other spoilers of frozen fire which is as thought it implodes with a big fart no stink

Arya has gone rogue

Samwell ninja Tarly would bleed suet before stealing a sword which has now found other magical properties

Dothraki freedom speeches are pointlessly in Dothraki, but what does that sword do hey guys look at this horse for the big scene, weapon check, now try too look important. Nah its just a prop.

3 minutes ago, Lord Syv Aldlark said:

It seems the Riverlands remember.. so much for the north.

Frey's vassals are raising up against him.

The North will only know that Sansa willingly married Ramsay Bolton, then escaped after discovering what they up there already know. She is going to have to answer for that wherever she goes up there. "Lady Bolton".

Bran is useless. COLDHANDS!!! How the hell does that fire flail work? Unben, so much for him leading the second sons theory. The Tarly family reunion is as bad as I dreaded it'd be. Sam won't stand up to his dad but he'll steal his sword. KL is just a total mess. So much for redemption Jamie arc. Glad to see Frey take time off from vampire hunting for a cameo. Did she really say she needed a 1000 ships and implied that they are being built. Too funny. She needs a new speech writer. That speech is getting stale. Drogon has been eating really well. He's huge now.

2 minutes ago, Grizzly Mormont said:

The writer called him Benjen Coldhands in the after the episode nonsense.

The creation was dubious, the raven called and the children answered, but a dagger in the heart has spawned a wight from a wight but it's a wight with the powers of the fiery flail.

Archived