NHL 2016 - The Kids Are Alright

Jabronius Maximus

I'm glad too. But the shot count today was 42-27 in favour of the Pens (yet again). We may have a series, but it won't be a much longer one if the Sharks don't bring up their level of play to that of the Pens. It's only a matter of time until that shot differential turns into favorable bounces for the Pens. 

11 hours ago, Bonesy said:

This was the worst game the Sharks played. 

Game on.

I would say the same thing about the Pens game too. Even with the shot differential, I saw this as their worst game of the series. 

As I have friends from San Jose I'm glad the Sharks were able to win a game. No matter the outcome now, it would have taken away some of the joy had it been a sweep. 

Too little too late. Ah well, my NBA team was down 3-1 just last week.

But my goodness these Penguins are good. The only thing the Sharks did well for 3 periods was play the body. And it did nothing.

Still, best season in Sharks history.

Playoff hockey. Love it!

Malkin's interviews are always a spectacle. Nice to see us hang on to that one. Our 3rd period play when we have a lead scares me. Crosby even said it in the postgame interview that they were sitting back. That's what they do. They get the lead and then allow the other team to pepper them with shots in the third. Somehow we still win. I'll take it. Hopefully we can wrap this up on Thursday. We've never won the cup at home.

Huge win! It's very impressive that the Sharks have won a game despite not having a lead at all through 4 games during play. That stat is unreal. This has been a really great series and showcases hockey at its best. The Burgh is gonna be wild on Thursday with a chance to win the Cup.

14 hours ago, Bonesy said:

There is no way to lose a SCF that feels good. But I think the Sharks are setting that template. And it ain't over yet!

Yeah.  They just ran into a buzz saw, bad matchup stylewise,  and a hot goalie.

I think they would've beaten the caps.

Archived