NHL 2016 - The Kids Are Alright

Jabronius Maximus

Pittsburgh vs SJ...the finals everyone predicted :mellow:

Also in addition to it being two triangle shaped logos against each other, this is the first time ever that two animal-named teams have faced each other in a cup final. This stat is less impressive once you consider that there are only like 6 animal named teams in the league...

Anyway, can't wait til monday!

16 hours ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Our power play is horrendous. I have zero confidence when it comes onto the ice.

Yeah.  And it seems like we almost always give up a goal afterwards.....

Great game.  Gonna be a roller coaster ride.....

3 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Is Sidney Crosby a noted douche? Cause I already don't like his face.

I've never heard of a douchey thing off the ice, but on the ice people who hate him like to call him a whiner/crybaby. They will tell you he's always complaining to the refs about everything. I don't believe that to be true, but I'm also a Pens fan. 

1 hour ago, Reny of Storms End said:

I've never heard of a douchey thing off the ice, but on the ice people who hate him like to call him a whiner/crybaby. They will tell you he's always complaining to the refs about everything. I don't believe that to be true, but I'm also a Pens fan. 

He probably used to be a lot earlier in his career, but he isn't now (I say as a Pens fan).  

7 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Is Sidney Crosby a noted douche? Cause I already don't like his face.

Oh gods yes. Most annoying player in hockey. Not stop whining, punchable face, etc. Unfortunately he's arguably the best player in the world. A strong case can be made for Ovechkin too though. 

Archived