New SSM at Balticon!

Q: Did Prince Lewyn have a paramour?
GRRM: Yes
Q: Have we met her?
GRRM: Not sure yet. Pics bc it happened below. I can't believe we didn't get a "keep reading" answer! Possible bastard heir of Dorne? Q1 was answered immediately, and thought a bit before answering #2. I was first in line at morning signing today!

http://thelasthearth.com/post/36129/thread

I always suspected that she was just a minor Dornish lady (someone like Ellaria Sand) rather than someone important such as Olenna, Ashara or Rhaella. GRRM possibly haven't even settled on her identity yet or if she's ever going to be revealed or important for the plot. The new ssm kinda adds a credit to that. Thanks a lot. 

3 hours ago, Hangover of the Morning said:

I always suspected that she was just a minor Dornish lady (someone like Ellaria Sand) rather than someone important such as Olenna, Ashara or Rhaella. GRRM possibly haven't even settled on her identity yet or if she's ever going to be revealed or important for the plot. The new ssm kinda adds a credit to that. Thanks a lot. 

3 hours ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

Thanks for the info.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the sentiments. I was first in line at the 1:15 signing today if Ran wants to verify.

We asked to see if their were any possible hidden heirs to contest the Sand Snakes. The first question he answered immediately, the second he paused. That made me think Prince Lewyn having a paramour could be important. Maybe not, but I didn't get a "keep reading" answer! Lol

4 hours ago, Mother of Dragons said:

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the sentiments. I was first in line at the 1:15 signing today if Ran wants to verify.

We asked to see if their were any possible hidden heirs to contest the Sand Snakes. The first question he answered immediately, the second he paused. That made me think Prince Lewyn having a paramour could be important. Maybe not, but I didn't get a "keep reading" answer! Lol

Im working on writing on the Damphair chapter now on my site, too, I can copy/link when I'm done.

58 minutes ago, No Regard Carrenard said:

Can someone please confirm that Euron has a fucking valyrian steel suit if armor or is internet trolling me?

Spoiler

YES. He's been to Valyria.

I haven't transcribed the chapter yet. Blame the whiskeys.

22 hours ago, No Regard Carrenard said:

Can someone please confirm that Euron has a fucking valyrian steel suit if armor or is internet trolling me?

Almost have a pretty complete transcription compiled on the Forsaken on my site, will let you or anyone else interested the link if you want to read it. Group effort, but everyone did a great job!

Recap! I mean recap! No transcriptions! We still need to kind of merge everything so I won't link it openly, but I'll send you the link In a pm if you want it- but I think the material is still good enough to get the gist.

Otherwise when the chapter is merged you guys can wait and I'll post it here. 

2 hours ago, Mother of Dragons said:

Recap! I mean recap! No transcriptions! We still need to kind of merge everything so I won't link it openly, but I'll send you the link In a pm if you want it- but I think the material is still good enough to get the gist.

Otherwise when the chapter is merged you guys can wait and I'll post it here. 

Pm me please 

On 5/29/2016 at 8:28 AM, Mother of Dragons said:

Q: Did Prince Lewyn have a paramour?
GRRM: Yes
Q: Have we met her?
GRRM: Not sure yet. Pics bc it happened below. I can't believe we didn't get a "keep reading" answer! Possible bastard heir of Dorne? Q1 was answered immediately, and thought a bit before answering #2. I was first in line at morning signing today!

http://thelasthearth.com/post/36129/thread

The guy at the other table looks really sad.

Archived