Bold prediction: Nymeria and pack will tear the Freys to shreds.

Like they have Ghost doing something? Or Shaggydog and Summer having done something? Come on... Focus on important stuff - Ramsay bitches. None of those died so far.

15 minutes ago, Risto said:

Like they have Ghost doing something? Or Shaggydog and Summer having done something? Come on... Focus on important stuff - Ramsay bitches. None of those died so far.

I get where you are coming from but Summer, Shaggydog and Ghost have all at least done SOMETHING on the show. Nymeria is sort of like a Chekovh's Gun (look up the trope) since she literally has done nothing but maul Joff's arm. Maybe you're right though and I'm just getting my hopes up.

8 minutes ago, King Onion Knight said:

I think Arya may teleport and reconnect with the BwB and get revenge in the finale.

While Jon/Sansa & co. trudge along their way to Bear Islands. Travel Distance: 1 Episode. WTF

To be fair - these episodes can sometimes span weeks. Not just between eps, but DURING eps as well. The end of an ep and the start of the next (for example: Bran and Meera running away last episode and picking up with the straight away in this one) are the only times that you know for sure that things are happening straight away. 

I'd rather see them do this than show long boring journeys (Brienne's storyline was like this as it highlighted the futility of her goals) - especially at this point in the series where you need to steam ahead, which it's been doing quite well.

8 minutes ago, tmug said:

While Jon/Sansa & co. trudge along their way to Bear Islands. Travel Distance: 1 Episode. WTF

Timelines are not "24" style. KL stuff may span a few episodes but really only be a couple of days. Scenes at the wall from b2b episodes can be days apart. Timelines will converge but can't think of them all together.

The spoilers I read about Arya's arc this season are looking to be more and more accurate. So:

Spoiler

I don't know if they kill Freys but Ayra will after she hitches a ride to the Riverlands in the next episode and she and Nymeria + a huge pack are together at the end of her arc. 

2 hours ago, ARYa_Nym said:

The spoilers I read about Arya's arc this season are looking to be more and more accurate. So:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know if they kill Freys but Ayra will after she hitches a ride to the Riverlands in the next episode and she and Nymeria + a huge pack are together at the end of her arc. 

Wow? Really? It literally popped into my head before tonight's episode. That's pretty cool.

She and Nym will be running a pack of Frey eating Direwolves through the Riverlands soon I hope! Also would be cool to have her team up with her uncle Blackfish. I think Arya's gonna gonna end up as the Lady of Riverrun .

I guess the show writers are keeping it clean - Arya isn't warging - only Jon and Bran are - they kinda missed a trick that Cat isn't warging into cats and not really knowing why, or having dreams about being a pack leader (Nym), running riot in the Riverlands.

7 hours ago, Bastard of Balmora said:

I get where you are coming from but Summer, Shaggydog and Ghost have all at least done SOMETHING on the show. Nymeria is sort of like a Chekovh's Gun (look up the trope) since she literally has done nothing but maul Joff's arm. Maybe you're right though and I'm just getting my hopes up.

I understand and know far too well about Chekhov's gun and in the books, it makes far more sense then here. Unlike in the TV show, in the books, the connection between the human and the wolf has been established. I do agree it would be so awesome and many argued the same thing in the book forums, but I am not sure about it. Arya hasn't been warging anything...

Archived