Lady Stoneheart (Spoiler)

Spoiler

I know this has been hashed to death, but now things have changed. Brianne is going to the Riverlands, Jamie is going to the Riverlands. The Blackfish Holds Riverrun. The BWoB was Mentioned as well. I believe we are finally going to get our wish.

Lady Stoneheart IMHO will be coming back, the Stage has been set, and I believe it will be this season.

I don't know...have a feeling that she's not going to be a part of the show. If she's in it at all, it's not going to be very much, as we're coming up on episode 7 already. Would be strange to bring back a main character from early on and just have her on screen briefly.

Given that Jon has already been brought back and the Freys have already lost Riverrun, there is really no reason to include lady Stoneheart.  Her presence in the books is the 2nd in GRRM's 3 part reveals about being brought back from the death, and in relation to overthrowing the Freys.

1 hour ago, Mourneblade said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I know this has been hashed to death, but now things have changed. Brianne is going to the Riverlands, Jamie is going to the Riverlands. The Blackfish Holds Riverrun. The BWoB was Mentioned as well. I believe we are finally going to get our wish.

Lady Stoneheart IMHO will be coming back, the Stage has been set, and I believe it will be this season.

I think so too. She is going to Kill the Freys

19 minutes ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

Given that Jon has already been brought back and the Freys have already lost Riverrun, there is really no reason to include lady Stoneheart.  Her presence in the books is the 2nd in GRRM's 3 part reveals about being brought back from the death, and in relation to overthrowing the Freys.

Spoiler

Freys will take back RR with Jamie.

1 minute ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

What do you base that on tho?  The books can't be used since the Freys took it originally and the BF already took it back like most think he will do in the books.

Yes the books. They have pushed back the story 3 seasons but everything is lining up like Feast

If I'm not mistaken, GRRM said whatever the show is doing with Jaime, they'd better get him back to the Riverlands, and they did. There is something very significant about Jaime and that place to the point where it's a plot point the show MUST include. Do you think he's taking the other part of Ice with him? It'd be neat to see both parts of the sword together again...

None of the season spoilers I've read mention her. I don't mind because I didn't like her addition in the books. Anyways, I think they'll have some of the same storylines with Jamie, Brienne, and the BWB being in the Riverlands simultaneously without actually including LSH. 

Everything is in place for it now, but bringing back supernaturally resurrected Catelyn the episode after bringing back supernaturally resurrected Benjen would be a bit much. It would also take away a lot of the magic of the season's biggest plot twist so far, the supernatural resurrection of Jon Snow.

Archived