Episode 7 preview

- Jaime meets the Blackfish

- Sansa and Jon at House Mormont.  Sansa has to explain why she married a Lannister?

- A House with a fist?  Can someone remind me which house this one is?

- Sansa writes a letter.

-Asha and Theon are planning to take back the Iron Islands.

- A Frey is threatening to kill Edmure.

-Someone walking with dead people all around him (the Hound?)

Anything else I didn't notice?

I guess she has to explain why she married Ramsay, if she is Queen than Ramsay is rightful King.

House Glover, they are kinda near to Mormonts. I guess they are now taking storyline of Stannis in DwD. 

Yes, my guess is that we see Hound,5

Olenna insult Cersei. And she calls house Tyrell ancient? Interesting...

Tormund convincing Free Folk to fight for Jon.

10 hours ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

- Sansa and Jon at House Mormont.  Sansa has to explain why she married a Lannister?

- Sansa writes a letter.

Could be. And the one guy on the ground looks like a Sparrow(like the clothes they wear). If it's the Hound, did he just kill them or is he about to bury them?

12 hours ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

- Sansa writes a letter.

I have to say i LOVE Jamie's armor.  Also in one of the preview (i think the original trailer) they showed what i thought Lannister soldiers at the twins.  Maybe Jamie makes a stop there before going to the Riveralnds?

The house is house Glover.  Jon/Sansa likely go there in search of a boat to get to bear island.  I assume they will ask for Glovers help as well? 

Where exactly are Yara and Theon?  How many ships did they steal? (was it 1000, the numer Dany needs?)

One would assume Sansa is writing a letter to LF... Hopefully it is to house Manderlay instead.

The blackfish isnt going to give up Riverrun to save Edmure...  So not sure what threatening to kill him will do.

I assumed the person walking was someone sneaking around in the camp before Riverrun. IE Bron sneaking up on say Pod?

The one thing i dont get is Davos.   So you are going to get an army to retake Winterfel, but you say the real war is the living vs the dead, and the dead are coming.  SO is he talking to JOn/Sansa saying they are going down the wrong path, or is he talking to Lady Mormont?

Just now, Xarkar said:

The one thing i dont get is Davos.   So you are going to get an army to retake Winterfel, but you say the real war is the living vs the dead, and the dead are coming.  SO is he talking to JOn/Sansa saying they are going down the wrong path, or is he talking to Lady Mormont?

Most likely he's talking to Lady Mormont, it looks like he is standing in a main hall and the camera angle implies he is speaking to someone seated. Also I can't imagine he would need to remind Jon what the real war is about.

5 hours ago, dariopatke said:

I guess she has to explain why she married Ramsay, if she is Queen than Ramsay is rightful King.

House Glover, they are kinda near to Mormonts. I guess they are now taking storyline of Stannis in DwD. 

Damn upjumped servants is all they are and book Cersei would sure let her know about it. Well, she'd let someone know, most likely in a drunken rant. Speaking of, for a brief moment I thought they might give us depressed/crazy/wino Cersei earlier this season. Instead they opted for mustache twirling villain again. Even Jaime has reverted back to his old 2 handed self. Have we seen anyone on this show exhibit believable character growth and change since the Hound?

From the episode synopsis:

Arya makes a plan...

I guess she's waiting for a Waif to come and try to kill her, and then she surprises her by stabbing her with Needle in the dark. Maybe she'll also kill Jaqen, and then join the theater troupe, so she could return to Westeros to complete her black list.

1 hour ago, Fiery Heart said:

Most likely he's talking to Lady Mormont, it looks like he is standing in a main hall and the camera angle implies he is speaking to someone seated. Also I can't imagine he would need to remind Jon what the real war is about.

But then doesnt this go against asking Lady Mormont for help to retake Winterfell?

Jon/Sansa are asking for soldiers to retake their family home, not to defend the world from the dead.     It makes no sense for Davos to be telling the Mormonts the war isnt with the Boltons.  

5 hours ago, the tower of albion said:

Jaime looks put out. Vows sworn coming back to bite him on the ass. Having to ally your self with the Freys. Ugh disgusting.

I wish I could make out what Sansa had written on her letter and to whom. Any wild guesses?

I'm guessing she's writing to various northern houses.

2 hours ago, Xarkar said:

I'm guessing that because the Northern houses don't feel comfortable with the wildlings, he has to explain Jon's decision to ally with them.

11 minutes ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

I'm guessing that because the Northern houses don't feel comfortable with the wildlings, he has to explain Jon's decision to ally with them.

He's explaining the current context to the Northern houses. Winterfell will be key to defeating the White Walkers. 

1 hour ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

Which makes sense, IF there is some reason that WF is key to defending the realm.  As of right now, WF is simply a castle with big walls in the middle of the North.

It makes NO sense what so ever to say "the war is the living vs the dead" then go on to say ask for help fighting the living.  n

If Jon was rallying the North to fight the WW at the wall, Davos' statement makes perfect sense.  Maybe they feel we need to rally the entire north, to fight, and to do so we need to get rid of the boltons? IDK

1 hour ago, Xarkar said:

Which makes sense, IF there is some reason that WF is key to defending the realm.  As of right now, WF is simply a castle with big walls in the middle of the North.

It makes NO sense what so ever to say "the war is the living vs the dead" then go on to say ask for help fighting the living.  n

If Jon was rallying the North to fight the WW at the wall, Davos' statement makes perfect sense.  Maybe they feel we need to rally the entire north, to fight, and to do so we need to get rid of the boltons? IDK

Ramsey is one crazy dude. If the Walkers attack and the Boltons still hold WF, Ramsey could take this as an opportunity to attack Jon, so he'd be left fighting a war on two fronts.

4 hours ago, Umber's Ale said:

I thought that the guy walking towards Sansa with the Glover's banner in the background looked like GreatJon from earlier seasons, is that the same actor?   Or am I just hoping that the Umber's haven't truly sided with the Boltons

I'm think the same damn thing. Looks like the Greatjon without the beard.

10 hours ago, dariopatke said:

Best part. 

Archived